Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Event Reminders - How do they work?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

navjotjsingh

BlahBlahBlah...VIP Member
Impact
49
I want to ask how event reminders are supposed to work! I set the option of Request Reminder for this event and I am supposed to get a e-mail or pm sort of thing reminding me of that event but I do not receive any such reminder!

Is this a error or what exactly should happen when we request reminder for a event?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back