Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Next NamePros Live Auction Event

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
3,226
May 24th, 2 PM PDT / 5 PM EDT / 9 PM GMT

We'll be trying a few new things, such as option to have reserves and allowing bidders to pre-bid. This should attract better quality names and allow us to auction off more names each event.

You can add your names now at
www.namepros.com/liveauction.php
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
allowing bidders to pre-bid.
well i would be looking forward to it since it is usually conducted deep in the night at my place :(

also, somehow my net never works when there is a Live Auction
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
We'll be trying a few new things, such as option to have reserves and allowing bidders to pre-bid. This should attract better quality names and allow us to auction off more names each event.
Another great "can't wait" NamePros info ;) :tu:
 
0
•••
I hope the bidding continues to be in NP$.
I read some post where -RJ- said he was thinking about allowing bids to be in USD.
I also hope that the Auction is held on a Friday and that the Auction queue opens atleast 6 hours before the auction.
 
0
•••
bbalegere said:
I hope the bidding continues to be in NP$.
I read some post where -RJ- said he was thinking about allowing bids to be in USD.
I also hope that the Auction is held on a Friday and that the Auction queue opens atleast 6 hours before the auction.
I just noticed what RJ said in another thread.

-RJ- said:
FYI, the next live domain auction at NamePros will actually be using USD for bidding. We'll see how it goes.
Hopefully, NP$ will still be allowed, but, it could cause confusion in the Chat, if they was both allowed.
 
0
•••
Cant wait....but PLEASE enforce some new rules of chatting during the auction....last auction with all the chatting I felt I was in an AOL chat room marked "Jr high chat" :|
 
0
•••
USD Live Auction - ooooo, hope i can make it, may put up a domain for sale
 
0
•••
Do I have to attend this auction my self or can I just sit offline and still get the domains tried at auction?
 
0
•••
No you can submit the domain now.
You need not be present during the auction.
 
0
•••
I like the new additions! Pre-bidding sounds great for those who can't make it to the auction :)

I have a question, though. If a domain is a reserve auction but the name doesn't reach that reserve, can the seller still choose to sell the name to the highest bidder?

Thanks!
 
0
•••
just submitted http://shipwiki.com, but I forgot to add that it is a PR1 site. How can
I edit my listing?
 
0
•••
nevermind, i found it :gl:
 
0
•••
How exactly do you pre-bid?
 
0
•••
bbalegere said:
How exactly do you pre-bid?

I'm pretty sure you can't actually do that yet, it's a feature coming in the future.
 
0
•••
Cool - I'll be there!
I put a name up for sale too.
 
0
•••
My name is added, cant wait :tu:
 
0
•••
Looking good can't wait for the auction :)
 
0
•••
Just added my domain. :tu:
 
0
•••
I added a lot of 2 domains :)
 
0
•••
I added a couple of LLL .info 's :guilty:


:tu: I like the new setup so far ~
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back