Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Latin vs European football

Euro and Copa America running at the same time

Which one is your favorite to watch

I love Latin football, specially Argentina

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As a football lover I'm watching a bit of both, but will be concentrating more on the EURO because Copa America is showing here on TV after 2am. My team is Portugal.

First big surprise; Uruguay is out after loosing to Venezuela. Luis Suarez was so pissed off for not playing that he went out to the Trophy cabinet and...
BsBhvyICUAEezrQ.jpg

•••
•••
•••
As a football lover I'm watching a bit of both, but will be concentrating more on the EURO because Copa America is showing here on TV after 2am. My team is Portugal.

First big surprise; Uruguay is out after loosing to Venezuela. Luis Suarez was so pissed off for not playing that he went out to the Trophy cabinet and...
BsBhvyICUAEezrQ.jpg

Epic

•••
•••
I prefer Copa as it has more entertainment. I am Germany in Euro and if they get kicked out , Italy. You cant fault that all Juve backline :)

•••
I prefer Copa as it has more entertainment. I am Germany in Euro and if they get kicked out , Italy. You cant fault that all Juve backline :)
Always a big advantage when a country can play with several players from the same team.

Example: Spain with lots of players from Barça
Germany with lots of players from Bayer M.

•••
Always a big advantage when a country can play with several players from the same team.

Example: Spain with lots of players from Barça
Germany with lots of players from Bayer M.
yeah that works well

•••
Copa America is over. After a hard fought game of 120 min. Chile and Argentina had to go to the dreaded Penalty shoot-out. Argentina missed 2 penalties including one by Messi and Chile came out the winner 4-2. This is their second Copa in a row, for a total of 8 wins in this tournaments history.
proxy.jpg

After the game a disappointed Messi, aged 29, decided it was his last match for Argentina, after failing to win 4 important championship finals for his country (Copa America 2007, 2015, 2016 and World Cup 2014)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...m-losing-final-three-years.html#ixzz4CnaucrQq

Cl7Aee_XEAA78jH.jpg

35B549D900000578-3661620-Lionel_Messi_retired_from_international_duty_after_missing_in_a_-m-1_1467014649550.jpg

Colombia won 3rd place in the podium tournament after beating the USA 1-0

•••
It was too much for Messi.. losing 4 important finals
13516699_1140517662685910_4898051817764182836_n.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back