- Impact
- 1
Euro 2008
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
i think in the same way...and hope to Spain Win EURO.-Alex- said:My predicted outcomes:
Germany vs. Turkey = Germany wins
Spain vs. Russia = Spain wins
Germany vs. Spain = I'm not sure... cause I believe Spain is playing far better than Germany, and has a better goalkeeper. But after all... Germany has a hieght advantage... and germany.. is germany :p
Me too,i lost all my deposit on Bwin in last 3matches, so i can only hope to enjoy in good football :lol:dmi said:I won't predict anything... I've lost 10NP$ already :lol:
I just hope to see some great, attractive football.
thats right, if will be funny...turkey will get lot of simpatics around the worldpertosda said:I just read Turkey might use their second goalkeeper to play as defender or even as attacker (he is tall) so they can gather the 11 necessary players. If Turkey wins its gonna be epic, but Im afraid they will need a miracle to beat Germany (under those circumstances).
Nothing to lose anyway...
You can rewatch the last matches when waitingmrmacc said:its so empty without Euro, cant wait tomorrow...
-Alex- said:
mrmacc said:its so empty without Euro, cant wait tomorrow...
mrmacc said:its so empty without Euro, cant wait tomorrow...
Well, I had meeting today :D so it was so good that no eurosun and kisses said:Im feeling the same thing as well LOL. Finally today Germany vs Turkey
it will be funny to see match between David and goliath, turkey will be very simpatic, a will support turkey...pertosda said:The time of the match is coming... cant wait!!
It would be amazing. They're having problems with injuries, but if they manage to win despite that fact, the whole Europe would be on fire. :Dedbrown said:It will be amazing if turkey win, i'm looking forward to this one!


