IT.COM

Euro 2008

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Euro 2008

What your favourite country ?

Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If Denmark had been in it, I would say them.

But now I say Turkey is my favorite team :)

But I think Italy will win. :)

•••
•••
i am also supporting italy as it has the potential to defeat any team

so i am with that team frnds

•••
England would have been mine, but they messed it up. Don't like any other european teams

•••
i m with the Greeks even though i think its difficult to repeat a good rank...

•••
I'll just go with Turkey and France :D .

True_Snake

•••
Takwa said:
England would have been mine, but they messed it up. Don't like any other european teams

yeah this season they didnt perform well

hahaha thnaks for the reply everyone i think italy and germany is quite strong this year

•••
•••
Couldn't care less about Euro 2008 as we are not there.( England)

My summer will be spent golfing now instead of being in Switzerland & Austria, not gutted at all ,no really i am not :hehe:

•••
Russia has good chances to win!
I would believe in it!

•••
•••
dutch ( orange ) holland

•••
I hope its Portugal this time. Last Euro we got beaten by the greeks in the final. They are very tough to beat. The favourites are as allways Italy, France, Germany, Holland and Spain which I think has a great young team this year!

If Cristiano Ronaldo plays well then Portugal has a good chance of getting to the final.

GIL

•••
•••
Germany or Spain for me I think

•••
i think germany / spain and italy will win this year

•••
•••
thanks for showing support everyone it gonna start soon !!

•••
I support Portugal...

:D :D :D

•••
worldir said:
I support Portugal...

:D :D :D
Same here! First hurdle is Turkey on Saturday. They have lost to Portugal in the last 2 games. Lets hope its not third time luck!

There is only one Ronaldo! .... Cristiano Ronaldo!

GIL

•••
The Orange Crush is mine forever :D

Vas Basten is my favorite player but now he is coach of Holland

•••
gmtfan said:
The Orange Crush is mine forever :D

Van Basten is my favorite player but now he is coach of Holland
He scored an "out of this world" goal for Holland from an impossible angle that will be remembered forever as one of the best goals of all time. He was for me the most elegant player of all time to watch playing soccer. Pity he had a bad injury that cut his career short. It was a joy to watch him play except offcourse when he played against Portugal! In fact at that time it was a joy watching the "Clockwork Orange" play!

GIL

•••
Me and my friends are going on holiday during Euro 2008 and we all have our own teams to support....I have Austria and had to fork out £62 ($124) for their strip or Id get my head shaved :hehe:

austriastrip141.png

So yeah, Im gonna be Austrian for a few weeks

:guilty:

•••
kev said:
Me and my friends are going on holiday during Euro 2008 and we all have our own teams to support....I have Austria and had to fork out £62 ($124) for their strip or Id get my head shaved :hehe:

austriastrip141.png

So yeah, Im gonna be Austrian for a few weeks

:guilty:

wow, cool kev :D

France just defeated Colombia by 1-0 in their last preparation game.

Go go les bleus

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back