Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Euro 2008

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

sun and kisses

Established Member
Impact
1
Euro 2008

What your favourite country ?

Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
@pertosda
Yes, Nihat can't play soccer for 2 months.
 
0
•••
My predicted outcomes:

Germany vs. Turkey = Germany wins

Spain vs. Russia = Spain wins

Germany vs. Spain = I'm not sure... cause I believe Spain is playing far better than Germany, and has a better goalkeeper. But after all... Germany has a hieght advantage... and germany.. is germany :p
 
0
•••
-Alex- said:
My predicted outcomes:

Germany vs. Turkey = Germany wins

Spain vs. Russia = Spain wins

Germany vs. Spain = I'm not sure... cause I believe Spain is playing far better than Germany, and has a better goalkeeper. But after all... Germany has a hieght advantage... and germany.. is germany :p
i think in the same way...and hope to Spain Win EURO.
 
0
•••
I won't predict anything... I've lost 10NP$ already :lol:

I just hope to see some great, attractive football.
 
0
•••
dmi said:
I won't predict anything... I've lost 10NP$ already :lol:

I just hope to see some great, attractive football.
Me too,i lost all my deposit on Bwin in last 3matches, so i can only hope to enjoy in good football :lol:
 
0
•••
I just read Turkey might use their second goalkeeper to play as defender or even as attacker (he is tall) so they can gather the 11 necessary players. If Turkey wins its gonna be epic, but Im afraid they will need a miracle to beat Germany (under those circumstances).

Nothing to lose anyway...
 
0
•••
pertosda said:
I just read Turkey might use their second goalkeeper to play as defender or even as attacker (he is tall) so they can gather the 11 necessary players. If Turkey wins its gonna be epic, but Im afraid they will need a miracle to beat Germany (under those circumstances).

Nothing to lose anyway...
thats right, if will be funny...turkey will get lot of simpatics around the world
 
0
•••
Here in Portugal most people are hoping Turkey wins as revenge against Germany for knocking us out, but as pertosda said, only a miracle will see them through.

I would imagine that it would be easier for a goalkeeper to play in another position than a player becoming a goalkeeper.

GIL
 
Last edited:
0
•••
its so empty without Euro, cant wait tomorrow...
 
0
•••
mrmacc said:
its so empty without Euro, cant wait tomorrow...
You can rewatch the last matches when waiting
ESPN360.com is good place to rewatch
 
0
•••
mrmacc said:
its so empty without Euro, cant wait tomorrow...

Wimbledon started ;)
 
0
•••
-Alex- said:
mrmacc said:
its so empty without Euro, cant wait tomorrow...

Wimbledon started ;)

Yes, you should all watch out for Caroline Wozniacski a danish 17 year old girl, number 30 in the world (if I am not mistaken).

The future no. 1 :)
 
0
•••
mrmacc said:
its so empty without Euro, cant wait tomorrow...

haha same feeling here, we're just too much into football. I wish there was one of these tournaments each year...
 
0
•••
mrmacc said:
its so empty without Euro, cant wait tomorrow...

Im feeling the same thing as well LOL. Finally today Germany vs Turkey
 
0
•••
My handicap odd
GER-1.5 or TUR+1.5 win 1 (120')

Any bet? I have $NP14

sun and kisses said:
Im feeling the same thing as well LOL. Finally today Germany vs Turkey
Well, I had meeting today :D so it was so good that no euro
 
0
•••
The time of the match is coming... cant wait!!
 
0
•••
pertosda said:
The time of the match is coming... cant wait!!
it will be funny to see match between David and goliath, turkey will be very simpatic, a will support turkey...
 
0
•••
It will be amazing if turkey win, i'm looking forward to this one!
 
0
•••
edbrown said:
It will be amazing if turkey win, i'm looking forward to this one!
It would be amazing. They're having problems with injuries, but if they manage to win despite that fact, the whole Europe would be on fire. :D
 
0
•••
The possibility of Turkey winning is very low, maybe 20% but as usual I will be rooting for the underdogs.

Go TUUUUUUURKEY!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back