Domain Empire

Euro 2008

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Euro 2008

What your favourite country ?

Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I just read Gary Lineker's comments saying if Spain wins, football wins.

Do you agree?? :)

•••
pertosda said:
I just read Gary Lineker's comments saying if Spain wins, football wins.

Do you agree?? :)
Give us the link, even though I don't need any convicing. Even a blind man can see it!

It is reported that each German player will get €250.000 if they win and €150.000 if they lose.

The Spanish players will not be as lucky. They will get ONLY €214.000 for a win.

Not bad for a day's work!

GIL

Last edited:
•••
So, nobody else wants to bet into the jackpot?? :)

Cheers

Frank

•••
•••
•••
No David Villa, no Ballack, no problem. The big game is finally here.

Spain broke their 88 year old jinx against Italy. Today they will break their 44 year old jinx and win the Euro.

GIL

•••
It will be a very interesting game without this 2 players

•••
Spain...

nuff said,

I wanted the italians to win (having some italian blood) but spanish are probably my favouraies over germany atm :P

1hr to go

•••
Pot officially closed, may the better team win!!

Cheers

Frank

•••
"El Niño" Torres scores for Spain.

•••
GILSAN said:
"El Niño" Torres scores for Spain.
Incredibly poor performance by the German defense and Lehmann.

...and the referee is putting a final stamp on a completely useless performance of ALL referees throughout this entire tournament.

M.

•••
Mike said:
Incredibly poor performance by the German defense and Lehmann.

...and the referee is putting a final stamp on a completely useless performance of ALL referees throughout this entire tournament.

M.
He could have given a penalty for Germany because of that hand in the area, and Casillas didn't deserve a Yellow card. Ballack must be carefull as he's looking a little too agressive. Fernando Torres is really fast.

All in all Spain is looking more dangerous and deserve to be winning

You can just smell another Spanish goal coming soon!

Last edited:
•••
congrats to spain, well played.....

Cheers

Frank

•••
EspaÑa Campeones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EspaÑa Campeones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OLE OLE OLE

•••
..an incredibly embarrassing display of the skill levels of the referees.
Regardless of Spain's deserved victory, throughout the entire tournament, most games have been decided by missing or false calls by the referees. Truly disappointing for the quality of soccer.

Nonetheless, congrats to Spain.

M.

•••
Congratulation Spain, you deserved it. :)

•••
Congrats Spain! They were my favourites from the start... And they deserved to win.

•••
Bravo Spain, nice game.

And yes, the referee was bugging, but it was a great game

•••
Well done Spain, nice to see the best team win for a change, instead of teams playing for penalties!!!

Should raise the price for torres at anfield.

•••
Easydoms said:
Acutally, Torres wasn't nearly the best player on the field. He did score, but the best players tonight were definitely Xavi and Iniesta.

•••
dmi said:
Easydoms said:
Acutally, Torres wasn't nearly the best player on the field. He did score, but the best players tonight were definitely Xavi and Iniesta.

True but the goal was superbly taken.

•••
•••
Easydoms said:
Well done Spain, nice to see the best team win for a change, instead of teams playing for penalties!!!
:bingo:
I couldnt agree more!

AND...

final.jpg

Im just too excited. Just arrived home from Barcelona city center where thousands of people were out in the street.

The big fiesta here will last all night. OE OEOEOE OE!!!

PS: I agree about the referee's bad level in general during all the tournament. However, for once, the best team was the champion in despite of the referees, so no big problem :)

•••
pertosda said:
Im just too excited. Just arrived home from Barcelona city center where thousands of people were out in the street.

The big fiesta here will last all night. OE OEOEOE OE!!!
Tomorrow, when you get back to Earth give us a more detailed description of the big fiesta! Must be a great sensation!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back