NameSilo

Euro 2008

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sun and kisses

Established Member
Impact
1
Euro 2008

What your favourite country ?

Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
-Alex- said:
Ye Holland played VERY well against France... I would love to see a matchup of Holland against Spain = who do you think would win that ?

Holland ofcourse :-D
 
0
•••
I can say that group B was the most boring one. Austria and Poland were both newcomers. Though I thought Poland will do a nice job, but they lack any vision.
 
0
•••
GILSAN said:
You're 99% correct, but don't forget Turkey's great comeback that started at about this time yesterday!

GIL
:D Turkey played very well from 2nd half and Czech was coming down from that point. Anyway, love to see the SWITCH - Austria or Poland go advanced will be a better deal for my team, Holland :D
 
0
•••
gmtfan said:
:D Turkey played very well from 2nd half and Czech was coming down from that point. Anyway, love to see the SWITCH - Austria or Poland go advanced will be a better deal for my team, Holland :D

Holland will play with either Sweden or Russia. Now that would be a match with Russia .... lol two Dutch on the bench.
 
0
•••
faisj said:
Holland ofcourse :-D
Look at your post, I got an idea. From now, please use the color of team, which you are supporting, when post in this thread.

My team is Holland, so I post in Orange :D
 
0
•••
GILSAN said:
We sure will miss this thread when the Euro is over. Will have to wait 2 years for the World Cup 2010. Its an interesting way to follow the Euro with the diferent perspectives by fans from diferent parts of the world!

GIL

Well, ye, but I guess we can still follow leagues here and there, as well as teams/players...

Also, theres the European Cup (were it's the teams that play, not countries, as I'm sure you know ;))
 
0
•••
Alex said:
Holland will play with either Sweden or Russia. Now that would be a match with Russia .... lol two Dutch on the bench.
I know that, but what I mean is the Final Match. Germany may be a killer of Holland
 
0
•••
gmtfan said:
I know that, but what I mean is the Final Match. Germany may be a killer of Holland

Till the final Germany will have to face Portugal. And then again Croatia or Turkey.
 
0
•••
Alex said:
Till the final Germany will have to face Portugal. And then again Croatia or Turkey.
Portugal, Croatia, Turkey are okie for Netherlands, but Germany is a big tank - be aware!

The situation is the same in group C, in Netherlands' eyes, Italia, France are okie, but Romania is a big stone
 
0
•••
gmtfan said:
Portugal, Croatia, Turkey are okie for Netherlands, but Germany is a big tank - be aware!

I will bet on Portugal next round, I know Germany is good, but they have some weak points.

I guess we will see.
 
0
•••
Alex said:
I will bet on Portugal next round, I know Germany is good, but they have some weak points.

I guess we will see.
I bet Portugal also. :D
 
0
•••
-Alex- said:
Well, ye, but I guess we can still follow leagues here and there, as well as teams/players...

Also, theres the European Cup (were it's the teams that play, not countries, as I'm sure you know ;))
True, but this is diferent because everday we have excitement and lots of great games. Poland is trying hard to get to a draw, but the Croats are good at defense.

GIL

Games over
Croacia 1-0 Poland
Germany 1-0 Austria.
 
0
•••
First two quarterfinals:

Germany - Portugal
Turkey - Croatia
 
0
•••
gmtfan said:
I bet Portugal also. :D
Hope you guys are right. Portugal usually has a hard time against Germany.

GIL
 
0
•••
GILSAN said:
Hope you guys are right. Portugal usually has a hard time against Germany.

GIL

In 2000 Portugal won with the subs. Hope that happens again, they are more spectacular.
 
0
•••
Well, there go my (our) hopes and dreams. Austria is out. The Germans, as always, prevailed. Shucks. :sick: :'(

Congrats Germany, enjoy the ride 'til you run into the Dutch :bingo: ;)

M.
 
0
•••
Alex said:
In 2000 Portugal won with the subs. Hope that happens again, they are more spectacular.
The circumstances were diferent then. I believe we have a very good chance of beating Germany.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Romania has a great defense, Holland a great attack! It's anyones game! I will bet on a Romania surprise.

As for France - Italy, what can you say. 2 world champions strugling and hoping for a miracle on the other match!

Mamma Mia! Sacre Bleu! OMG what a game that will be.

I'll bet on Italy to win!

GIL
 
0
•••
GILSAN said:
The circumstances were diferent then. I believe we have a very good chance of beating Germany.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Romania has a great defense, Holland a great attack! It's anyones game! I will bet on a Romania surprise.

As for France - Italy, what can you say. 2 world champions strugling and hoping for a miracle on the other match!

Mamma Mia! Sacre Bleu! OMG what a game that will be.

I'll bet on Italy to win!

GIL

I'll bet on Italy too. Won't bet on Romania - Holland though.
 
0
•••
Today match will be Netherlands vs Romania and France vs Italy who will win ?
 
0
•••
sun and kisses said:
Today match will be Netherlands vs Romania and France vs Italy who will win ?
Netherlands - Romania [2]
France - Italy [X]

I'd really like to see Romania in the quarterfinals. Italy and France sucked big time and they deserve to go home.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back