- Impact
- 1
Euro 2008
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
pertosda said:We had the first "miracle" in this match. Not because Turkey is worse than Czech Republick, but becauset they were 2-0 under when there were only 15 minutes left!!
Very exciting match. For the quarter finals I'd prefer Portugal-Croatia and Germany-Turkey, but we will see..
This is true. There is an even remote possibility that Austria could come second in the group if they beat Germany by a certain amount of goals if I'm not wrong.gmtfan said:There is no chance for Germany to meet Turkey. Croatia has win the group, Ger can be runner up only.
Sure, Austria can be winner up if it beats Ger AND Poland can't beat Croatia OR else the higher goal difference will be runner up.GILSAN said:This is true. There is an even remote possibility that Austria could come second in the group if they beat Germany by a certain amount of goals if I'm not wrong.
Whatever way you look at it, it's crunch time as from next week.
GIL
Hurley4540 said:I'm American I do not watch soccer :D
What a shame. You have been missing some fantastic games of the greatest game of all; soccer!Hurley4540 said:I'm American I do not watch soccer :D
Hear! Hear!GILSAN said:What a shame. You have been missing some fantastic games of the greatest game of all; soccer!
GIL
The expectations must be enormous in Austria at the moment. After watching Turkey's turnaround today, nobody should underestimate the underdogs.Mike said:Hear! Hear!
This EM has already been good for some surprises, teams have overcome their own shadows and far exceeded expectations; see Turkey's victory today.
If Austria can play like in the last 55 minutes against Croatia and finally has a good, fair, knowledgable and observant referee on the field, we might just send the Germans packing. For the first time since 1986 (i think).
So, let's hope for some more world class soccer (football) and for Austria to kick some German arse.
M.
GILSAN said:What a shame. You have been missing some fantastic games of the greatest game of all; soccer!
GIL
I'll bet you're America's best soccer fan!Hurley4540 said::hehe:
gmtfan said:In America, we watch something so called FOOTBALL :D
Yesterday, in ESPN this word FOOTBALL is used by commentators to talk about soccer: "Lovely football"
Losing to Paraguai in an away game is not too bad, but losing to Venezuela about 2 weeks ago was a big shock for Brazilian pride. The Brazilian coach better leave the country soon 'cause he's got 200 million angry Brazilians who take football very seriously. :yell:sun and kisses said:Brazil lost to Peraguay wow that was shocking to me
Yes, that game is allways a classic. BTW did you win your bets yesterday?mrmacc said:there will be more clear situation about brasil in two days, thay play against Argentina at home, that will be good match....
Yes Gil, i pass Turkey over 2.5goals and I escape match between Portugal-Swiss thanks to u, becouse i wanted to bet on Portugal...i added rep to u cos of thatGILSAN said:Yes, that game is allways a classic. BTW did you win your bets yesterday?
GIL
