NameSilo

Euro 2008

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sun and kisses

Established Member
Impact
1
Euro 2008

What your favourite country ?

Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Man, my predictions were all wrong :D

Well, congrats Italy and Netherlands. ;)
 
0
•••
:(

Anyway, back to domaining :)
 
0
•••
Alex said:
:(

Anyway, back to domaining :)
Hey Alex, Why don't you hang around for another 2 weeks till the final. We appreciate your knowledgable comments! :)

GIL
 
0
•••
Well, I will surely hang out here :) But till now the Euro was so tense and I could not concentrate on other things.

Forgot to reply to my sales PM's etc :)

Too bad I did not bet today because of superstition. I said earlier in this thread that Holland and Italy will win ...
 
0
•••
today match fixture Spain vs Greece and Sweden vs Russia
 
0
•••
Anyone knows which game will be broadcasted on ESPN today? Tanks
 
0
•••
gmtfan said:
Anyone knows which game will be broadcasted on ESPN today? Tanks

i cant find ESPN, here is other chanels:

Spain-Greece

RAI Uno Italy,SF2 Switzerland,TSI2 Switzerland,TSR 2,Switzerland,ZDF Germany,HRT-TV2 Croatia,Romania 1,Lig TV (Digiturk),Sport TV (TV Cabo),Armenia TV,Prima TV,m2 (Hungary),RTE,Network 2,+ Diema,ITV 1,Nederland 1,Nederland 3,NET,NTV+Fudbol,ORF 1,Polsat 1,Rustavi 2,S.Sport 3 Hellas,TF1,TV2 Norway,TV4 Sweden,Lumiere TV,Sport-Expressen,Digit ALB,YLE TV2,Aljazeera,Sport +2,Aljazeera Sport +1,S.Sport 6 Hellas,m1 (Hungary),Polsat Sport Extra,Sport 1 Ukraine,(Cuatro (Spain,LTV(Lietuvos TV),RTS 2,(VT4 (Belgium,Sport 2 Ukr,YES Sport,Aljazeera Sport +3,S.Sport,MaXimo (Sout Africa),TV2 Sport 5 (Norway),Aljazeera Sport HD,

Sweden-Russia

SF2 Switzerland,TSI2 Switzerland,TSR 2 Switzerland,ZDF Germany,RAI Due Italy,HRT-TV2 Croatia,Canal+ (Spain),Romania 1,Lig TV (Digiturk),Sport TV (TV Cabo),Armenia TV,Prima TV,RTE Network 2,+ Diema,Eurosport France,Nederland 1,NET,NTV+Fudbol,ORF 1,Polsat 1,Rustavi 2,TF1,TV2 Norway,TV4 Sweden,Digit ALB,YLE TV2,Israel 10 (Israel),Aljazeera Sport +2,S.Sport 5 Hellas,ITV 4,m1 (Hungary),Polsat Sport Extra,Sport 1 Ukraine,Sport TV 2,(Cuatro (Spain,LTV(Lietuvos TV),RTS 2,(VT4 (Belgium,Aljazeera Sport +3,Alfa TV Cyprus,S.Sport MaXimo (Sout Africa),Aljazeera Sport HD,
 
0
•••
Thanks. I just got home and look the schedule, ESPN broadcast both game on ESPN and ESPN2.
 
0
•••
I'll be watching Sweden-Russia. Tough game to predict, but I think Sweden should go through.

Spain will probably beat Greece.

Russia 1-0 Sweden. Goal by Pavlochenko

Russia 2-0 Sweden. Goal by Arshavin

GIL
 
Last edited:
0
•••
look like NED gonna be having a tough game in quarter final :D
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I slept over these matches but I am glad Russia won, as I predicted.

Yes, tough game for Netherlands, as I think no one knows better them than Guus
 
0
•••
RUS was playing very well, with thousands of chances. If they could finish as the way NED does, I think they could have scored so many goals
 
0
•••
Spain vs. Greece

2-1

And that was with their backup team lol, they even took out their great goalkeeper (Casillas)

;)
 
0
•••
Russia played a very convincing game and could have easily won by 4 or 5 goals.

I did'nt see the Spain game. All I can say is Viva España!

Now comes crunch time, starting tomorrow with Portugal-Germany. Teams like Italy and Germany, that start out bad usually end well and are allways dangerous, especially Italy. I understand Podolski will not play, but that means nothing.

I have to predict Portugal to win, but....

GIL
 
0
•••
yes, Portugal sholud win, Germany is not at the same level like Portugal...my pick is Portugal too...
 
0
•••
june 19 -> portugal vs germany
june 20 -> croatia vs turkey
june 21 -> holland vs russia
june 22 -> spain vs italy

i told some posts ago in the begining of euro, three would be in the semi-finals:
portugal, spain and holland

i am sure portugal and holland will be
portugal has good players and big phil (scolari) and holland is playing really very well; spain is better than italy but you know when italy comes we cant say anything until the championship is over... maybe they will win it
now i know the fourth one in the semi-finals: croatia

talking about other continent and about another tournament... here we ago

sun and kisses said:
Brazil lost to Peraguay wow that was shocking to me
paraguay has a very nice team and now is one of the best in america together with brazil and argentina
BTW, tonight 10:00 pm (GMT -3) we have brazil vs argentina
GILSAN said:
Losing to Paraguai in an away game is not too bad, but losing to Venezuela about 2 weeks ago was a big shock for Brazilian pride. The Brazilian coach better leave the country soon 'cause he's got 200 million angry Brazilians who take football very seriously.

GIL
:lol:
Gil, the game against venezuela was a friendly one

of course, the press here told the team needs to improve and there are some good players missing and bla, bla, bla
for those who understand soccer it is clear that losing to paraguay was worse because it is a qulifying to the world cup and today, before brazil vs argentina begin we are behind paraguay, argentina, colombia and uruguay
if we dont win today... i dont know if dunga (coach) stays
 
0
•••
My predicted outcomes for these matches:

june 19 -> portugal vs germany
june 20 -> croatia vs turkey
june 21 -> holland vs russia
june 22 -> spain vs italy

Portugal wins
Croatia wins
Holland wins
Spain wins

Anybody second that? :D
 
0
•••
-Alex- said:
My predicted outcomes for these matches:

june 19 -> portugal vs germany
june 20 -> croatia vs turkey
june 21 -> holland vs russia
june 22 -> spain vs italy

Portugal wins
Croatia wins
Holland wins
Spain wins

Anybody second that? :D


Well, these are all the teams that were 1 in the groups.
I will say Russia and Italy will be the "surprises". Yes, it would be interesting not to see Holland move on, but anything can happen.

As for Italy, they were sleepers, but now they slowly wake up.
 
0
•••
-Alex- said:
My predicted outcomes for these matches:

june 19 -> portugal vs germany
june 20 -> croatia vs turkey
june 21 -> holland vs russia
june 22 -> spain vs italy

Portugal wins
Croatia wins
Holland wins
Spain wins

Anybody second that? :D
I second that, although at this stage and from now on anything can happen. To win, a team needs a bit of luck.

As for possible surprises: Italy beating Spain and Turkey winning.

bricio said:
Gil, the game against venezuela was a friendly one

of course, the press here told the team needs to improve and there are some good players missing and bla, bla, bla
for those who understand soccer it is clear that losing to paraguay was worse because it is a qulifying to the world cup and today, before brazil vs argentina begin we are behind paraguay, argentina, colombia and uruguay
if we dont win today... i dont know if dunga (coach) stays

OK. Then the result was'nt too bad. Even Hugo Chavez was bragging about Venezuela beating Brazil.

GIL
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I bet
GERMANY
CROATIA
NETHERLANDS
ITALIA

And then

GERMANY
NETHERLANS
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back