- Impact
- 1
Euro 2008
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
-Alex- said:Ye Holland played VERY well against France... I would love to see a matchup of Holland against Spain = who do you think would win that ?
:D Turkey played very well from 2nd half and Czech was coming down from that point. Anyway, love to see the SWITCH - Austria or Poland go advanced will be a better deal for my team, Holland :DGILSAN said:You're 99% correct, but don't forget Turkey's great comeback that started at about this time yesterday!
GIL
gmtfan said::D Turkey played very well from 2nd half and Czech was coming down from that point. Anyway, love to see the SWITCH - Austria or Poland go advanced will be a better deal for my team, Holland :D
Look at your post, I got an idea. From now, please use the color of team, which you are supporting, when post in this thread.faisj said:Holland ofcourse![]()
GILSAN said:We sure will miss this thread when the Euro is over. Will have to wait 2 years for the World Cup 2010. Its an interesting way to follow the Euro with the diferent perspectives by fans from diferent parts of the world!
GIL
I know that, but what I mean is the Final Match. Germany may be a killer of HollandAlex said:Holland will play with either Sweden or Russia. Now that would be a match with Russia .... lol two Dutch on the bench.
gmtfan said:I know that, but what I mean is the Final Match. Germany may be a killer of Holland
Portugal, Croatia, Turkey are okie for Netherlands, but Germany is a big tank - be aware!Alex said:Till the final Germany will have to face Portugal. And then again Croatia or Turkey.
gmtfan said:Portugal, Croatia, Turkey are okie for Netherlands, but Germany is a big tank - be aware!
I bet Portugal also. :DAlex said:I will bet on Portugal next round, I know Germany is good, but they have some weak points.
I guess we will see.
True, but this is diferent because everday we have excitement and lots of great games. Poland is trying hard to get to a draw, but the Croats are good at defense.-Alex- said:Well, ye, but I guess we can still follow leagues here and there, as well as teams/players...
Also, theres the European Cup (were it's the teams that play, not countries, as I'm sure you know)
Hope you guys are right. Portugal usually has a hard time against Germany.gmtfan said:I bet Portugal also. :D
GILSAN said:Hope you guys are right. Portugal usually has a hard time against Germany.
GIL
The circumstances were diferent then. I believe we have a very good chance of beating Germany.Alex said:In 2000 Portugal won with the subs. Hope that happens again, they are more spectacular.
GILSAN said:The circumstances were diferent then. I believe we have a very good chance of beating Germany.
Can't wait for tomorrow. Romania has a great defense, Holland a great attack! It's anyones game! I will bet on a Romania surprise.
As for France - Italy, what can you say. 2 world champions strugling and hoping for a miracle on the other match!
Mamma Mia! Sacre Bleu! OMG what a game that will be.
I'll bet on Italy to win!
GIL
Netherlands - Romania [2]sun and kisses said:Today match will be Netherlands vs Romania and France vs Italy who will win ?

