- Impact
- 1
Euro 2008
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
gmtfan said:Italia - Romania 1-1 (FT), a draw as I predicted
Italia is going home.
Alex said:Ohhh .... Romania played a great game, but I almost got a heart attack when Mutu missed that penalty.
I liked the way Romania played, and I hope the Netherlands will win against France later. Go Netherlands go!
Romania will not play with Goian next match, it will be tough next round without him and Radoi thoughAnd too bad Romania is in this group. Otherwise it would've been easier to qualify.
Anyway, I hope Netherlands wins today and then Romania beats the Netherlands.
Just like in 2000 when in group with Germany, England and Portugal, Romania went ahead with Portugal when the favorites were England and Germany.
Let's hope both Italy and France are saying bye bye to this EuroGo Romania go! Go Netherlands go!
The Clockwork Orange are starting well! 1-0WatchOut said:ok now one off the best
dutch - france.
the dutch will win with 2-1 i guess.
That's a damn good question. You got me by the cojones on that one!testingyou said:lol
Okey, my prediction!!!
last games:
Holland 3-0 Rum..
Italy 0-0 France
Holland 9 point (10-1 goal score)
Italy 2 point (1-4 goal score)
France 2 point (1-4 goal score)
Romania 2 point (1-4 goal score)
Anybody knows what would happen then?
In this case, Italia and Romania will get higher rank and then the average points from last world cup and Euro qualification will play a role.testingyou said:lol
Okey, my prediction!!!
last games:
Holland 3-0 Rum..
Italy 0-0 France
Holland 9 point (10-1 goal score)
Italy 2 point (1-4 goal score)
France 2 point (1-4 goal score)
Romania 2 point (1-4 goal score)
Anybody knows what would happen then?
testingyou said:If I have understood it correctly, if it turns out as I predictthen Italy would be at second place? Cause they won World Cup last time
I dont even think Romania was in World Cup and Euro?
Best regards,
gmtfan said:No. They gonna count POINTS (3 for a win, 1 for a draw) all the matches from last Would cup and Euro 2008 qualification and divide for number of matches.
Romania did not play in World cup 2006 but they played very well in Euro 2008 qualification (better than Italia). Romania may be in the lead
That would be quite a game! Right now they look like the 2 best teams. Holland has a devastating attack and great midfield. Lets see how their defense will fare against a good attacking team like Spain or even Portugal.-Alex- said:Ye Holland played VERY well against France... I would love to see a matchup of Holland against Spain = who do you think would win that ?


