Euro 2008

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sun and kisses

Established Member
Impact
1
Euro 2008

What your favourite country ?

Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
gmtfan said:
I doubt it. Group stage and knock-out stage are two different thing, every team will play with 2 different ways. That is the reason why Spain did not win any thing recently even they did play well at all time. Spain does qualification and group stage very well, but not knock-out. In the other side, Italia does not do qualification and group stage smoothly but is very strong in Knock-out stage.

I guess we will soon see ;)

I wonder if it's allowed to bet 50NP$ on this forum lol :p XD
 
0
•••
Today match will be a interesting one. Both team cannot be underestimate by their own strengeths and ability. Today i think will be a draw game and Italy might win in penalty or Extra time.
 
0
•••
mrmacc said:
I cant see nothing exept Holland win, and i think that there is no surprise like other matches, so Holland to win with 2goals diference...
I dont know what to predict anymore , last night i lose all my money >:(, i still cant belive that Holland is out...
 
0
•••
Hmm..have to pick England or France
 
0
•••
tru1 - England didn't even qualify for Euro 2008 after being knocked out by Russia :)

Today, the match is going to be really tight but I'm pretty confident Spain will snatch the win. Perhaps, a close 2-1 or 3-2 in Spain's favor would be accurate. Italy is undoubtedly good but they've got a horrible coach, so that might just prove to be their downfall.

Assuming, Spain gets through, it'd be something like:

Germany vs. Turkey --> Germany

Russia vs. Spain ---> Spain

And man, that's gonna be really exciting.
 
0
•••
Italy will be playing without Pirlo and Gattuso, two very important players. That gives Spain a slight advantage.

GIL
 
0
•••
GILSAN said:
Italy will be playing without Pirlo and Gattuso, two very important players. That gives Spain a slight advantage.

GIL
yes, Pirlo i 60% of italia, maybe and more, there is no player who can replace him, that is very big chance for spain. i would like Spain to win.
 
0
•••
Basement said:
tru1 - England didn't even qualify for Euro 2008 after being knocked out by Russia :)

Today, the match is going to be really tight but I'm pretty confident Spain will snatch the win. Perhaps, a close 2-1 or 3-2 in Spain's favor would be accurate. Italy is undoubtedly good but they've got a horrible coach, so that might just prove to be their downfall.

Assuming, Spain gets through, it'd be something like:

Germany vs. Turkey --> Germany

Russia vs. Spain ---> Spain

And man, that's gonna be really exciting.

I'm more like this:

Germany vs. Turkey --> Turkey

Russia vs. Spain --> Russia

;)
 
0
•••
dmi said:
I'm more like this:

Germany vs. Turkey --> Turkey

Russia vs. Spain --> Russia

;)
i can predict that final 0:0 for sure...its better Germany-Spain to be final
 
0
•••
If "El Matador" David Villa continues with his great form and Luca Toni continues missing goals then the "Azzuri" have no chance against the "Spanish Armada"

I believe we will be hearing a lot of "Ole's" tonight, at least I hope so!

GIL
 
0
•••
No discussing needed. Italy will win over Spain for sure. :)
 
0
•••
Hhaha im going got Italy too tonite
 
0
•••
I T A L Y beat Spain :D
 
0
•••
Ross860 said:
I T A L Y beat Spain :D
Hope not, Italy = gelled hair mannequins, feigning to get free kicks etc.
 
0
•••
My call: 1-1 and the Spain will be scored in ET :|

So far, the Italia has blocked Spain very well. They palyed the Christmas' tree formation, every Spanish man had at least one Italian man next to him :D

I think Spain need to have stronger Mid-field to beat Italia. Maybe Fabregas will be in shortly to unblock Mid-field.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It's an even game till now, but Italy looks like it's controlling the game so far
 
0
•••
ET :) coming

Game was even as predicted. I predicted 1-1 but 0-0. Italia will win in ET

ITALIA should score, if non, they will lose in penalty kicks
 
0
•••
Well, there goes the 88 year old record. Well done Spain and Ciao Italia.

GIL
 
0
•••
WOOT!

Great game, Spain won in the penaltys 4-2

You have to admit... spain's keeper is world class ;)

I think they will make it to the finals against Germany
 
0
•••
Hehe, none of the teams from the death group survived till the semifinals :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back