IT.COM

Euro 2008

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Euro 2008

What your favourite country ?

Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMO, it looks like spain have got this one in the bag.

•••
edbrown said:
IMO, it looks like spain have got this one in the bag.
They are in complete control of the game and you can smell goal #2 coming soon.

Guiza makes it 2-0. Game is over!.

And now it's 3-0 by David Silva. What a great game he's had!

Last edited:
•••
IMO, it looks like Spain have got this one in the bag.
That's what people said two years ago about Argentina and Germany sent them home. Germany has a great team right now. Whoever makes it to the final is going to have to overcome an extremely eager team (who has an extra day to rest and prepare). My vote is on Germany (and not just because I live here). :lol:

•••
bionichead said:
That's what people said two years ago about Argentina and Germany sent them home. Germany has a great team right now. Whoever makes it to the final is going to have to overcome an extremely eager team (who has an extra day to rest and prepare). My vote is on Germany (and not just because I live here). :lol:
The German Tanks are gonna have a very hard time to beat this Spanish Armada

The way things stand at the moment Spain will be champs with all the respect that Germany deserves. This football is just too good!

GIL

•••
Congrats Spain! They were my favourites (check here :))... I hope they beat the Germans.

•••
•••
Guys guys Im gonna see Spain in a final at last!!!!!! Im so excited!

And, there is only a truth here: Spain deserves to win this Euro Cup.

Because:

1. It's the only team that has not been beaten in any match
2. It was the only "First" team in the group stage in the semifinals
3. The game they play is just brilliant

Obviously, anything can happen in the final. Germany is there. I cant think of a better final. But if we take control of the game, no one is gonna stop us.

Today we made Russia (an admired team after they eliminated Holland) completely dissappear. Where was arshevin? There was only one team in the field.

And yesterday Germany suffered a lot against Turkey B, so if football is football, Spain should have no problem to beat Germany.

Again, you can never be sure when Germany is there.

The only bad thing is we didnt get to see a Spain-Holland match. I would have loved that ;)

•••
DA DA DA DA DA
Germany is a solid team. Its been providing the same quality for years unlike spain

•••
We expect and we hope to see a great final
Let's see how the ball will roll :)

•••
rcep said:
DA DA DA DA DA
Germany is a solid team. Its been providing the same quality for years unlike spain
True, but this this time Spain is contradicting everyone with it's great football, breaking all the negative records and stats, beating the world champs, and making a lot of believers in them. Germany better pray in the next few days to at least not getting beaten by too many goals.

Viva España!! :tu:

•••
rcep said:
DA DA DA DA DA

That is the past. Who cares what happened in the past. It was a different team, different coach, and different players/abilities.

If you have seen all of the matches in the EURO so far as many people on this forum have, it is quite easy to tell that Spain has played better than Germany.

•••
-Alex- said:
That is the past. Who cares what happened in the past. It was a different team, different coach, and different players/abilities.

If you have seen all of the matches in the EURO so far as many people on this forum have, it is quite easy to tell that Spain has played better than Germany.

Spain is the most stable team in this Euro. Overall, this team is the best. However, Germany was not stable like that, sometime weak, sometime strong... who know how they are in Final? Maybe the strongest time in this tournament.

My prediction is 2-1 for Germany with a little luck :hi:

•••
i think it will be a draw game in the final

•••
sun and kisses said:
i think it will be a draw game in the final

Yep, maybe. Anything can happen in a final. I just hope not to reach penalty kicks, I nearly had a heart attack against Italy :)

I just want to say this group of spanish players has already beaten this group of german players (well, most of them) in younger cathegories of national teams, such as sub-21 and sub-19. It is curious how Spain is one of the best teams in those cathegories during the last 10 years, they have won many championships and have been in nearly all finals. However when it comes to the absolute national team, the "big guys", we always ended up been so dissappointing.

This time, all the objective watchers say Spain is favourite, but we cant forget Germany is the biggest obstacle ever. They're strong, they're solid, they're smart. Spain cant afford to make any little mistake if they want to win the final.

Germany is only better than Spain in history. So let's change history!!! ;)

•••
Jackpot Jackpot Jackpot !!

Hey everybody,

I started a EURO 2008 endgame jackpot,

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?p=2873357#post2873357

Good luck to everybody if you participate!! :)

The more participate, the better is the jackpot, so spread the word!

(And may the better team win.....)

Cheers

Frank

•••
Bet made. Germany looses to Spain. :lala: (just to get LC back to reality ;) )

M.

•••
Mike said:

M.
You're on the right path. Go Spain! ;)

•••
dmi said:
You're on the right path. Go Spain! ;)
Get your bet in then :hehe:

M.

•••
•••
Mike said:

M.

I will buy me a nice llll.com with my win of the jackpot :)

More Submissions please!!! :hehe:

Cheers

Frank

•••
Just placed my bet: 2-0. Let's see...

For the sake of football I hope Spain wins...

And for the sake of my heart I hope to avoid penalty kicks :P

•••
pertosda said:
Just placed my bet: 2-0. Let's see...

For the sake of football I hope Spain wins...

And for the sake of my heart I hope to avoid penalty kicks :P

Hi pertosa, i haven't received any pm?

Cheers

Frank

•••
I just read Franz Beckenbauer thinks the game will reach penalties and then Germany will win. I wonder why he is not confident Germany can beat Spain just playing football ;)

•••
I say that Spain wins by 3-2 on regular time. The Germans are getting nervous!

GIL

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back