IT.COM

Euro 2008

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Euro 2008

What your favourite country ?

Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Spain won the Euro 2008! They deserve it.

•••
It a good ending with a 1-0 win that was really a wonderful match

•••
2 years to go for the world championship - who's it going to be? Spain an automatic favorite now or will Italy rebuild, Germany find their usual precision again, or are the Brazilians and Argentinians still to be feared? Then again,...it may just be a bit too early to tell. :bingo:

M.

•••
•••
Had £40 on a Spain win, double my money :) Thanks Torres

•••
Mike said:
2 years to go for the world championship - who's it going to be? Spain an automatic favorite now or will Italy rebuild, Germany find their usual precision again, or are the Brazilians and Argentinians still to be feared? Then again,...it may just be a bit too early to tell. :bingo:

M.
I watched the South American WC2010 qualification games... Brasil and Argentina suck, actually. They aren't playing that "nice to watch" football anymore...

•••
dmi said:
I watched the South American WC2010 qualification games... Brasil and Argentina suck, actually. They aren't playing that "nice to watch" football anymore...
Brasil and Argentina are along with Germany and Italy eternal favorites. Add to that equation France, Holland and now Spain and your winner should be somewhere in there. Off course as in every tounament there is allways 1 or 2 outsiders that rise to the occasion, as what happened with Turkey and Russia.

I've read that there may be a possibility World Cup 2010 may not happen in South Africa because they are behind schedule in the construction of the stadiums and also because of the extremely high crime levels of that country.

Apparently FIFA has a plan B.

GIL

•••
GILSAN said:
GIL
i vote for Austria/Switzerland again :tu:

M.

•••
Mike said:
i vote for Austria/Switzerland again :tu:

M.
Excellent choice! Australia or Germany would be probably first in line for Plan B

Last edited:
•••
Just to let you know 5 cents of what is happening today in Madrid...

espana_colon6.jpg

•••
GILSAN said:
Brasil and Argentina are along with Germany and Italy eternal favorites. Add to that equation France, Holland and now Spain and your winner should be somewhere in there. Off course as in every tounament there is allways 1 or 2 outsiders that rise to the occasion, as what happened with Turkey and Russia.

I've read that there may be a possibility World Cup 2010 may not happen in South Africa because they are behind schedule in the construction of the stadiums and also because of the extremely high crime levels of that country.

GIL

i think Brazil and Argetina will be back again as they are still countries which most european countries still fears as they been producing good result for the past 10 years

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back