Dynadot

.eu .EU - The Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
.eu is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the European Union (EU).Launched on 7 December 2005, the domain is available for any person, company or organization based in the European Union.

Was thinking to start a official thread about .eu
Here on Namepros a lot of members are from Europe or European Union
Show your name's , discuss , sale & any you want about .EU domains

I will start with my best ( imo ) .eu i have
Mayor.eu but also have
Sibiu.eu ( my city ) & my newest best registration ( yesterday ) - ForRent.eu :xf.smile:

Best sale have ( lower as i want )
Senate.eu - 500 £ ( Sedo )
Drink.eu - 500 € private sale

My passion is .us but under new era of "pandemic" & since UK will left EU think to ad on my passion for domains also .eu

Enjoy & let's talk

Kind regards,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The official whois for .eu is
https://whois.eurid.eu/en/search/
The problem is few days ago was 'free' now to see who are the owners of .eu must log in on your panel if you own a .eu
It's blurred & i guess only if you are logged on account can find the all data

Last edited:
•••
Quite some nice .eu sales listed on NameBio recently.

I have some .eu domains as well, Not 100 percent sure though about the salebility of .eu, but couldn't resist registering some during a promo. We'll see if they sell.

My favorites:
5gHandy.eu (german for smartphone)
5gMobil.eu
5gMobility.eu
AiPartner.eu
LiveChess.eu
FreeRoulette.eu
VRmeetings.eu
ForexAi.eu
Axed.eu
Foes.eu
Authorities.eu
AiVoice.eu
StoreBuilders.eu
ShopBuilders.eu
Aerocrafts.eu

•••
The official whois for .eu is
https://whois.eurid.eu/en/search/
The problem is few days ago was 'free' now to see who are the owners of .eu must log in on your panel if you own a .eu
It's blurred & i guess only if you are logged on account can find the all data

Now the whois working on eurid
Probably a bug or maintenance

•••
Reg.new
Arcadian.eu
OnlineSolution.eu
Execution.eu
Radiologist.eu
Devtools.eu

•••
•••
I grabbed a few on the recent Dynadot promo.........set them up with Cheap BIN's and will see how the chips fall.....worth a small punt.....

syllable.eu
BrandBrand.eu
ConsultingPro.eu
DataVine.eu
eClient.eu
eCoast.eu
eSkin.eu
eSpot.eu
FocusHealth.eu
FutureLife.eu
GlobalCbd.eu
goCV.eu
GoList.eu
GoNews.eu
GreenBrand.eu
HelloHost.eu
HostLife.eu
iNow.eu
LocalHealth.eu
ModernWorld.eu
NameShop.eu
PetCloud.eu
SmartClient.eu
SportsHealth.eu
WatchTech.eu

•••
I have a handful of .eu domains, but can't get used to it after all these years.

•••
•••
I don't come across.EU domains very often:xf.smile:

•••
:xf.smile: New acquisition :xf.smile:

Journey .eu
reg. in 280 other extensions
Highly Searched (exact match ) : journey receives over 301,000 searches per month on Google

journey.jpg

•••
I have some .eu

Last edited:
•••
:xf.smile: New acquisition :xf.smile:

Journey .eu
reg. in 280 other extensions
Highly Searched (exact match ) : journey receives over 301,000 searches per month on Google

Show attachment 176929

Nice name (y). So you won that auction. I was also one of the bidders for this domain name :xf.smile:.

My sales are most .eu. This extension contains about 80% of my portfolio. EU extension is growing.
This is why I invest in this extension.

Companies always want to grow. And if you are in the EU country, it is wise to expand in another EU country to grow. For example, if you are a company in Belgium and you want to expand to other European countries then the .eu is the best choice. Otherwise, you have to buy every extension from every country. You are already seeing companies starting to use .eu. EU rules are becoming easier so that you can easily trade in different EU countries. One of the examples is the mini One Stop Shop system (MOSS). This allows you to file a VAT return in your own country for another eu country.

More .eu domain names are sold than you see on Namebio because they are not listed there. This is because many .eu domain names are sold on Dan.com. Dan.com does not disclose its sales on Namebio. One of the major sellers of .eu domain names sells its portfolio through Dan.com. They have a large .eu portfolio. Before the privacy option came on Dan.com I followed through the site which names were sold and then I saw that they were selling .eu domain names almost every day (sometimes a few names per day). After the option came up not to share your sales I couldn't see it anymore because the seller chose this option.

In 2020 I sold 21 .eu domain names (18 of these were sold through Dan.com) for a total price of approximately € 26,000. The lowest was 92 euros and the highest 5200 euros. In November 2020 I had sold a .eu domain name through Dan.com with 60 installments for a price of mid XX.XXX but the buyer only paid the first installment. The 2nd installment had not been paid, so the transaction was canceled. The domain name is now for sale again.

What I see is that now more companies outside the EU are also make offer and buying the .eu domain names.

•••
NameBio reported sale

worx.eu 3040 USD 2020-12-15 Sedo
arb.eu 1828 USD 2020-12-20 Sedo
eurogarden.eu 3054 USD 2020-12-21 Sedo
iridium.eu 7371 USD 2020-12-30 Sedo ( nice one )

•••
@Dot.us , nice addition _ Journey// eu, was this a pending delete backorder or Sedo auctioned it off?

In 2020 I sold 21 .eu domain names (18 of these were sold through Dan.com) for a total price of approximately € 26,000. The lowest was 92 euros and the highest 5200 euros. In November 2020 I had sold a .eu domain name through Dan.com with 60 installments for a price of mid XX.XXX but the buyer only paid the first installment. The 2nd installment had not been paid, so the transaction was canceled. The domain name is now for sale again.

@td11 , inspiring results, congrats (y) what is your portfolio size? do you list Eu.-s with a make offer or BIN?

Thanks

•••
@Dot.us , nice addition _ Journey// eu, was this a pending delete backorder or Sedo auctioned it off?

@td11 , inspiring results, congrats (y) what is your portfolio size? do you list Eu.-s with a make offer or BIN?

Thanks
No & No . Was a private acquisition

•••

Thanks
I have about 1.8k domain names. I used most "make offer" but I'm starting to change this to buy now. Only downside is that it takes me too much time to set a good price for buy now.

•••
I have about 1.8k domain names. I used most "make offer" but I'm starting to change this to buy now. Only downside is that it takes me too much time to set a good price for buy now.

that is pretty good STR around 1.2% , not sure what was the average selling price. Maybe your STR would even increase if you put reasonable BIN price on them. Federer is listing them at 599 EUR on Sedo, seems like the sweet spot for the extension. Under 1k Dan works like a charm for less commission.

I have one sale from a .eu portfolio of 21 :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
1 of 21 is good. Above 1k Dan.com also works fine. Sedo's problem is that the transaction takes too long. I also sell through Sedo. But I prefer to sell through Dan.com. And yes Sedo 15% (sometimes 20%) and Dan.com 9% commission. There is 6% difference. With large amounts you really see a difference.

•••
BullionBlocks .eu

Bullion-Blocks .eu

•••
NB last reported sale

gear4music.eu 6001 USD , Sedo , 5 january 2021
freely.eu 4220 USD , Sedo , 6 january 2021

Last edited:
•••
Are people outside Europe allowed to register .eu domains?

•••
•••
•••

Are you refering to anyone?

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems that for people outside europe, they must be eu citizens

•••
Back