NameSilo

.eu Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello all, Wasnt sure if this has been posted or not but just wondering what your thoughts on the .eu domain was? I fill that domain will pick up after awhile and could have potential on revenue if the domain was right.

let me know what you think.

Thanks alot, Darren.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I know I won't register one because I live in North America. The only reason I would register one, would be to sell it. I think that there is going to be a lot of domains registered once the time comes. I wonder if any of the registrars are going to go broke because people don't pay for them. I know there will be a lot of the domains not paid for. Hopefully nothing like this happens though.

•••
Hi Darren,

I will buy a lot. (for us and customers) we (here in Europ) see high potential in this
TLD. I think we are attracted to this TLD faster then for ex. someone from the USA.

If you think about it. I would not really invest in .US as such I think location
(where you are from) shows what kind of domain name you buy.
(intrest, proffesion etc... also plays a big role!)

Coming back to the .EU domain names. I think it will be a hit as there is a lot of internet activity here

•••
Indeed im thinking about buying a few and have been checking up on some free domains today and found a few nice ones.

•••
.eu is going to be BIG !! :) IMO

•••
Just think how many people live in whole Europe and In whole USA! Then you will see that .eu > .us

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back