.eu domains... go fish!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

okaybutwhy

Established Member
Impact
0
I am getting tired of pre-registering expired sunrise domains only to loose every one and have to battle GD for a timely refund! The only way to get a decent eu domain is to fish for the few available domains which, while not the best domains, have somehow been overlooked in the landrush frenzy. Like I said, these are not the best, but still pretty decent given many of the domains I've seen in the eu aftermarket.

IVID.EU
ILIB.EU
EPAW.EU
IBIN.EU
IJAM.EU

So, what do you think?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back