IT.COM

Estibot - Down?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SamQuino

Upgraded Member
Impact
Does anybody know what happen with the website of Estibot?

It's been a day or two maybe, that Estibot website is not displayed in my browser. I search on possible advise on the net but I found nothing. Not even on their Tweeter.

Reply on this query is greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmmm

Seems to me working perfectly fine on my end mate...

Have u tried different browsers? (I'm using Firefox)

•••
it is working as usual, maybe your internet IP gets some problem with this site.

•••
Thanks for the prompt response @deez007 .

What could be is the possible reason why estibot website is not displayed in my browser ( i.e and chrome )?

•••
thanks @Sinh for the reply.

will check this with my provider. regards....

•••
Thanks for the prompt response @deez007 .

What could be is the possible reason why estibot website is not displayed in my browser ( i.e and chrome )?

Strange mate... not sure how you are connecting...but if you are using DSL then try unplugging ur router power cable and leave it for about 30 seconds then plug it back it... if you are using a roaming IP Internet service provider then it would resync your DSL line and give u a different IP address, which MIGHT solve ur problem

•••
What link are you visiting?
What exactly happens when you visit the link? Do you see a "404 error" or just not displaying etc?
What if you use a proxy (like hidemyass)?

•••
Last edited:
•••
What link are you visiting?
What exactly happens when you visit the link? Do you see a "404 error" or just not displaying etc?
What if you use a proxy (like hidemyass)?

it displayed a blank white screen with this message :

"
This site can’t be reached
estibot.com took too long to respond.
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

•••
•••
Thanks again to all who had replied to this conversation to help me out of this estibot connectivity issue.

Now it is confirmed that the issue rooted mainly from my internet provider... i do some work around to access estibot using the other competing internet provider, and it work... i am now back using estibot ( not for the domain appraisal... but for the other services that i paid for..)

More power to ALL of You!

•••
Use the following open DNS configuration. see attachment.

Go to network and sharing center > change adapter settings > right click on your internet connection, let us say wifi > properties > internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) > properties/ double click > fill in the DNS server as shown in the image:

preferred dns server: 208.67.222.222
alternate dns server: 208.67.220.220

ok > ok > check your estibot.com , if problem still there, disconnect and reconnect your wifi / restart your pc.

Attachments

• dns.jpg
    dns.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 40
•••
Use the following open DNS configuration. see attachment.

Go to network and sharing center > change adapter settings > right click on your internet connection, let us say wifi > properties > internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) > properties/ double click > fill in the DNS server as shown in the image:

preferred dns server: 208.67.222.222
alternate dns server: 208.67.220.220

ok > ok > check your estibot.com , if problem still there, disconnect and reconnect your wifi / restart your pc.

thank you for sharing this info @emadpino . regards...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back