Established German/European user for "virtual ownership"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Must be elligible to register .eu, and better if from Germany, and must have Paypal.

You will give me info which is needed to register .eu names. This means name, phone, address, (and maybe some proof of residence, like a scan of an utility bill envelope (last one not needed yet)).

I will use your contact in one domain. You get 30 usd for it, for 2 years. For any additional domain, I pay 5 usd, by Paypal.

You will know the domain, and I 'll control it. I offered percentage of sale to others, but not received any response yet. Trustees require 30 usd or less but require Id and because of id requirement I don't accept them.

Domain/s will be generic.

I may have lots of alternatives, but it takes time to contact people. explain things , get response,... and time is limited. Currently I don't offer percentage of sale, but it can be considered as well.

If I don't defend elligibility, then maybe I'll ose it , and it won't be a big deal, but I may be losing lots of profit as well.. I'm generally fair and generous, and can do fine tuning to this agreement, and always pay for extra work.. Everything will be determined by commonsense and good intentions, and good communication. I don't like ignoring like most people do. Here it is a win-win situation, and I believe things will work smoothly, if not at worst we give up and at most lose the domain.

In the worst case scenario I lose 30 usd, which is nothing, and time (which I'm already losing). and the domain (which I'm trying to protect), and you lose nothing, except time spent on reading this message, replying a few messages etc. Also whois is not visible to the public, and authorities already know your contact.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back