Dynadot

advice Registrars that are not part of Afternic's Fast Transfer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello, i'm tired of all the Afternic domain confirmations i get in my Dynadot account that i did not list because i don't have and account with them and domains for sale already in their network that i never confirmed and they don't seem to care that's why i'm asking what domain registrars are not associated with the Afternic's Fast transfer. I don't have the time to deal with it anymore and it will cost me money to transfer hundreds of domains away from Dynadot. Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Doesnt work with networksolutions

•••
Upvote 0
In your dyna account, have you selected Auto-reject Afternic listing requests?

•••
Upvote 0
This is a hitjob, why single out @Dynadot ?

This is my favorite Registrar, 2023 NP winner.

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
Cosmotown or Spaceship, however Spaceship is looking to integrate Afternic fast transfer.

•••
Upvote 0
In your dyna account, have you selected Auto-reject Afternic listing requests?
Yes, this is an easily implemented solution from Dynadot for their registrants.

When you sign in to your Dynadot account, click on your name in the right hand corner.
Go to "Account settings>aftermarket options." Click on"edit aftermarket settings."
Provide your pin to proceed.
Click " Yes" on the "Auto-reject Afternic listing requests."

If you have any questions about this feature, Dynadot chat support will readily provide help. They are aware of the FT problem, and clearly responsive to their customer concerns.

As for other registrars, exploring options makes sense. I will say that Dynadot has been very supportive with addressing concerns about FT and unauthorized listings on Dan and Afternic. And kudos for their prompt offering of a simple, apparently very effective solution to those rogue Afternic Fast Transfer requests.

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back