IT.COM

question Esrcow.com PayPal transaction. Anyone want 5 bucks?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickArter

Established Member
Impact
I'm new to using Escrow.com and because of it they do not allow me to make any paypal transactions. They require all first time users to make transactions using a wire payment.

I prefer using Paypal over wire transactions because it's obviously more convenient. As some of you may know, Escrow has this 'wire transaction' requirement when two parties making an exchange both have not done an Escrow transaction before but if one of the users has then they allow paypal.

Have any of you guys successfully completed an Escrow.com transaction and would be willing to complete a transaction with me? I'll send you 5 bucks.

My logic is that if one party has already completed an Escrow.com transaction then Paypal will be enabled. I will do a transaction with you using my Paypal and after Escrow sees that I have successfully completed a transaction on their platform then they will permit me to use Paypal for future transactions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Escrow - use Bank transfers just because you can manage and cancel at any time. With PayPal it is a problem.

If You want to make a transaction, it's weird. Recommend buying by using Bank payments

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back