IT.COM

Epik

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Quick review of Epik. Been using them about a year. Very professional. Great service. So far I'm super happy. I moved from Uniregistry when they sold to Godaddy.

They accept Bitcoin which is great. They also offer a strange variety of other services like a Cloudflare type offering called BitMitigate.

Anyways, if you need a domainer pro registrar, please check out Epik.

btw, I am certainly not an employee of affiliate. I am just another happy customer.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Rob Monster
@Intelliname

Please provide clarity on the situation.

OP makes it seem “lost” forever. I doubt it

it not so much “lost” as; “suspended” I believe
this‘ll hurt them; went full “cancel culture” blitz

Last edited:
•••
Well, I had same impression until one of my domain got "lost".
Let me explain: I received email to renew couple of my domains. Usually you can use the link in the email, and that will take you directly to your account where you can renew particular domain.
So far so good and normal practice.
I saw my domains listed for renewal so I tried to renew them. One went fine, but other domain wasn't able to renew. Asked support why can't I renew that domain, but got back very strange dodging answers. Then I test to try to buy it, but got back, that I owe the domain (strange).
As I didn't get any clear answers just the standard, that it will be forwarded to management. Never heard from the management. Even emailed the CEO and he just referred me back to support. ;)

The point is that I was on time for renewal, renewal was not possible, then the domain disappeared from my portfolio. No help from anyone at epik.

Luckily, just for fun I checked that domain via other registrar and what a surprise, it was available so I grab it. The whole thing was very strange and I have no explication, but have proofs (emails etc) Obviously I moving ALL my domains slowly to other registrar.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back