Dynadot

Epik Wikipedia battle is full-on right now

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
@Intelliname has engaged the battle with the Wikipedia handlers who have been camping on a Wikipedia article about Epik that is full of nonsense narrative.

You can follow the debate here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Intelliname#April_2020

Bring popcorn but do it quick because they will probably censor this too.

Take lots of screenshots.

Here's a start:

upload_2020-4-16_13-14-17.png

upload_2020-4-16_13-14-56.png

upload_2020-4-16_13-15-26.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And that one?

Keep.

You said the robs will change the world. Or something of that notion.

I'm a little confused as to which one.

I think you're talking about Mr. Monster. But there are so many Robs.

And so many different opinions of each Rob.

@Intelliname is also Rob.

Hard to know EXACTLY which Rob you refer to.

•••
Even @bmugford recognizes that the information in the article was "framed" a certain way.

•••
Part of the problem are posts like yours in this thread. You're not holding him to any standards, you're just trying to excuse it, smooth it over, I guess because you're beholden to him. Reread frankas post earlier, it's dead on.

Most of this stuff are old threads and you and others complain about people going at Rob. Do you actually see who is starting all these threads? I've started 0 Epik threads. Rob started this one. Rob starts Lemonade threads linking to old Gab threads. Rob starts gifts, talents and calling threads to promote. Rob does things to get himself restricted and banned. See the common denominator in all this?

Grilled mentioned something about the .o domains. That's something else that could be better. That page had some false advertising right? The page was taken down. Many members had to get refunds. The thing is that same landing page is still there for some other alt extensions. Why?
No, I'm not. That's the problem. Some people think they are the decision makers and they are not.

•••
Your observations are only that...yours. Some might agree or disagree. They are still yours alone.

You are entitled to them. That's the beautiful thing. You're allowed to think what you want. Say what you want. So is everyone else!

•••
Part of the problem are posts like yours in this thread. You're not holding him to any standards, you're just trying to excuse it, smooth it over, I guess because you're beholden to him. Reread frankas post earlier, it's dead on.

Most of this stuff are old threads and you and others complain about people going at Rob. Do you actually see who is starting all these threads? I've started 0 Epik threads. Rob started this one. Rob starts Lemonade threads linking to old Gab threads. Rob starts gifts, talents and calling threads to promote. Rob does things to get himself restricted and banned. See the common denominator in all this?

Grilled mentioned something about the .o domains. That's something else that could be better. That page had some false advertising right? The page was taken down. Many members had to get refunds. The thing is that same landing page is still there for some other alt extensions. Why?
I have my standards. You have yours. The only standards that matter here are those of NamePros.

•••
I love how much Wikipedia gets support for it's protocol and rules, but Namepros doesn't

•••
I love how Wikipedia authors like Molly get so much support but Moderators here don't.

•••
I love how Wikipedia authors like Molly get so much support but Moderators here don't.

Can I use your previous post for my response to your quoted post?

"Your observations are only that...yours. Some might agree or disagree. They are still yours alone.

You are entitled to them. That's the beautiful thing. You're allowed to think what you want. Say what you want. So is everyone else!"

•••
I have been here long enough to complete the cycle of understanding the delicate balance within this forum.

•••
•••
They are not the same person. They don't write the same, nor do they express themselves the same. Not the same.

Not what I meant.

In @Michael Cyger Friday zoom meetup, both Robs attended.

Just saying, in both the mainstream media world, and the domain world, there are lot's of Robs.

Some of us are robs. But we are not all robs.

Last edited:
•••
Here's the funny thing. We are a group of good people here discussing a topic that is challenging.

I have complete confidence that every person in this conversation means well.

•••
Even @bmugford recognizes that the information in the article was "framed" a certain way.

That is not what I said exactly. I just said that is a more valid argument than what Rob is bringing with the conspiracy stuff.

And both of those are a lot more valid arguments than Rob with his vast conspiracy theory shit.

There is a right way to approach this, and then there is the way it was approached here.

Maybe Rob should hire you as an advisor. You were certainly right about Gab also.

Brad

•••
And in case you are wondering....
<--- It's the ice cream that keeps me so cool. :)

•••
That is not what I said exactly.
It's the same with Rob. That article is not what happened exactly. It needs to be corrected.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I'm going to back to my "I Love My Domains" thread. This isn't selling my domains people!

•••
When someone I care about makes a mistake, takes heat, or gets backlash, I don't tell them "You brought it on yourself". I tell them to work harder at proving who they are. I don't tell them to change. I tell them to change the optics. I know they mean't well.

This situation is no different. I care. I think Rob has worked hard to prove who he is. I think Rob has worked hard to change the optics.

I don't see it being received fairly, "respectfully", or with caring. Maybe some caring, but it's been pretty harsh as far as I can see.

I honestly think he is owed an apology by some. Will it happen? Probably not. But maybe one day.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
What do you think of this one...

ChangeTheOptics.com

I just had to reg it. I'm a domainer at all times!

•••
•••
Yes, I'm sure she is. I dont play unfair. I wont define her by her one well....crappy article.

What part of not actually "her article" did you miss? :eyeroll:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back