Epik not usable

NameSilo
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Epik is extremely slow.
Registration not possible again,
although it was fixed for a short period of time after lots of extremely angry messages.

Also (NEW) , you can''t stay logged in.
Looks like they are trying to erase some evidence at the moment, while stealing money or domains.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let’s give this a try.
@Rob Monster , i miss the good old days you posted.

•••
you can''t stay logged in.
If and when log in is achieved, you have to be careful what you click...some things will result in an immediate log out.

•••
Let’s give this a try.
@Rob Monster , i miss the good old days you posted.
I don't think we will ever hear from him again on this forum.

•••
•••
Why? Epik sold NP’s only competitor; i figured now is the best time.
Don't get me wrong, I wish he would show up. But I think considering all that has happened he might be too embarrassed. Who knows, maybe in time, but not anytime soon for sure.

•••
Why? Epik sold NP’s only competitor; i figured now is the best time.
I'm interested to know you opinion of the current state of Epik as you were one of the biggest Epik/Rob fan boys.

•••
login problem, very slow run.
very bad service @Epik.com

•••
Their latest terror: They banned my access based on IP. So anyone else can't login either, from my ip.
Obviously this terror is intentional. They are stealing accounts, domains, money, and trying to erase evidence.
Hope they will pay the price soon.
Not sure whether I can login via proxy, I won't try.
The more I tried to save them, the more they attacked me, and things may have been damaged irreversibly.
They are usually polite in their response (customer service), but so what, their mistakes repeat and get worse.
We can't discuss things with people who are responsible for all these problems.
I was asked to rate their response, and I didn't rate them, because their reponse doesn't fix any problems.
I say, why did you steal my 10 usd,.. they wait and say, we are giving it back now. Same thing repeats and repeats and repeats forever, why should I give a positive rating for getting my money back (and still on their wallet), or give negative rating to customer service personnel who are not responsible these crimes.
Epik can only be corrected by force, at this point.

Last edited:
•••
if any staff @Epik.com here, please check. account login failed. very slow uploaded.

•••
Total dns issues nothing works

thecoolpage.com: The CNAME record www.thecoolpage.com could not be created because another type of record already exists for www.thecoolpage.com.

Actually there's no other cn records.

Epik Adding additional symbols for txt field prevent to use a domain with another service .

Domain registration not working money charged . Tickets not responding .

Last edited:
•••
I hope you get your issues fixed

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back