alert Epik Had A Major Breach

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow. I don't know. I think it makes the Wikipedia article sound tame by comparison.
Rob Monster stanning for KKK Grand Wizard David Duke

•••
Rob Monster stanning for KKK Grand Wizard David Duke

There is so much evidence documented all over the Internet. So much outrageous stuff. It is hard to see how RM or E can recover from the fallout. And the sad part is that it is all self inflicted.

•••
There is so much evidence documented all over the Internet. So much outrageous stuff. It is hard to see how RM or E can recover from the fallout. And the sad part is that it is all self inflicted.
Did you know neo-Nazis are designated as terrorists in my nation? :)

This is like Hal Turner on Steroids.

Last edited:
•••

What's the definition of a neo-nazi?

•••

Indeed. I am from Canada as well. In the US they are also terrorists which include the broader labels of white supremacists or white nationalists. That's why it is shocking to see RM cozy up to them in such an open way and promulgate their ideologies and conspiracy theories.

•••
Indeed. I am from Canada as well. In the US they are also terrorists which include the broader labels of white supremacists or white nationalists. That's why it is shocking to see RM cozy up to them in such an open way and promulgate their ideologies and conspiracy theories.
Seems like attacks on the company are nothing more than doing a good civil service with all context in consideration, don't you think?

•••
Has anyone investigated if there are any researchers who got into trouble because the data was cursed by the CEO?

•••
My laptop required an exorcism if that counts.

•••
•••
Who doesn't need to exorcise their devices from time to time anyway, though? Like defragging, it's a good habit to keep your computers in good working condition. Otherwise the demons build up and slow everything down.

•••
Who doesn't need to exorcise their devices from time to time anyway, though? Like defragging, it's a good habit to keep your computers in good working condition. Otherwise the demons build up and slow everything down.
Thats fair

•••

From the beginning of this year, the whole plan was to give away servers with off-line content. And to bridge the digital divide.

https://techcrunch.com/2021/01/22/t...rar-is-building-censorship-resistant-servers/

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 00-28-20 TechCrunch.png

Last edited:
•••
Seems like attacks on the company are nothing more than doing a good civil service with all context in consideration, don't you think?

It exposed serious vulnerabilities which the company apparently is not capable of resolving, their scraping of non-client data, inability to protect customers' private information, etc. As well as expose how deep links go to extremist actors and expose those actors. Am I missing something?

•••
Am I missing something?

It is the start of a good summary.

Personally, I am interested in which service these people from South Africa are contracted to exactly.

"So we hired a bunch of South Africans, like an elite team of cybersecurity people. They only were at it for a couple of months in terms of setting up their operation. They were working for a high-level firm. And they’re Kingdom guys, so they work for the Kingdom. They’re Christians. And the company that was employing them wanted to do some stuff that they didn’t feel comfortable with, and so they quit as a cohort, four of them, actually eight of them, but four elite cybersecurity guys, and we hired them. So that was about a month and a half ago." (Epik CEO)

Last edited:
•••
It was the start of a good summary. Personally, I am interested in which service these people from South Africa are contracted to exactly.

"So we hired a bunch of South Africans, like an elite team of cybersecurity people. They only were at it for a couple of months in terms of setting up their operation. They were working for a high-level firm. And they’re Kingdom guys, so they work for the Kingdom. They’re Christians. And the company that was employing them wanted to do some stuff that they didn’t feel comfortable with, and so they quit as a cohort, four of them, actually eight of them, but four elite cybersecurity guys, and we hired them. So that was about a month and a half ago."

Well it is very apparent that RM does not have divine help nor help from the dark side to be able to curse data. OMG, this is some crazy stuff.

•••
From the beginning of this year, the whole plan was to give away servers with off-line content. And to bridge the digital divide.

https://techcrunch.com/2021/01/22/t...rar-is-building-censorship-resistant-servers/
I noticed several repos mentioning Toki were exposed in the Gitlab instance, though they're just "toki-site", "toki_html", and "Toki_Identity". I wonder if that's all the code there is, or if they have other repos elsewhere.

The https://toki.com/ of today seems to have taken an extremely political turn from the version of that website that existed when the TC piece was written: https://web.archive.org/web/20210113053207/https://toki.com/ . Previously it was full of stock photos of kids in classrooms, and the text touted how the device would provide offline dictionaries, language modules, puzzles, "kids infotainment", religious modules, etc. Now the kid photos are gone and the site talks about a device that can be "untethered from the control grid". There's a photo of a woman with American-flag-print tape covering her mouth.
In opposition to freedom “Big Tech” seeks to control humanity through centralized control of content and by filtering communication. Epik has taken a stance against this oligarchy of control and been a safe haven for voices that differ from the accepted narrative.

There also is apparently a token now, too: https://toki.com/token/ There is a lot of text on the page, not much of which relates to the token, but much of which directly echoes things Rob Monster said in his prayer meeting:

https://blog.mollywhite.net/monster-qa/ said:
I don’t think that God necessarily expects His people to be, to have poverty. But I will say, when Jesus told His disciples to carry neither scrip nor purse, He understood what it meant to walk with an abundant mindset, and I often say: God’s grace is efficient and His logistics are perfect. And some people here might mock me about God’s logistics being perfect, but I’ve found that to be true. The same God that fed the Israelites for forty years, six days a week, with a double portion on Fridays, is the same God who rules and reigns today.

https://toki.com/token/ said:
Scarcity is an Illusion:
Modern culture has been steeped in a philosophy of scarcity, which is what prompts greed and hoarding. The same God that fed the Israelites for 40 years with a double portion on Fridays, is the same God that reigns today. God’s logistics are perfect. There will be enough.

Apologies if this is too off-topic, perhaps I should write up my observations on this elsewhere.

Last edited:
•••

@ArchCityAnon2

If these security problems continue to bother you, you might want to talk to Cybermarks.

"We also have started a company that you might have come across called Cybermarks, and it is a cybersecurity boutique." (Epik CEO)

•••
It's a bit bizarre that Epik now suddenly thinks it is an elite security company and is going to tell others how to secure their businesses. I notice from the marketing language that there has been no consultation with people who work with security in the field on a daily basis.

Make a real change.

Last edited:
•••
It's a bit bizarre that Epik now suddenly thinks it is an elite security company and is going to tell others how to secure their businesses. I notice from the marketing language that there has been no consultation with people who work with the material in the field on a daily basis.

Make a real change.
don't worry i already notified twitter they should go clown on 'em

•••
don't worry i already notified twitter they should go clown on 'em

I have not yet been able to find the template for this security company on the website of the Russian developers.

•••
User Micah on Twitter shows that the code of Rob's other forum was present in the leaks, as well.

•••
The same (USA ) government praised a traitor who abandoned his fellow solders in the field, blocked Edward Snowden from leaving RU and put Corporal Manning in prison.

The same government called Parents who object to their children being taught to hate themselves a threat.

In your own country you can be arrested for using the wrong pronoun or preaching the Gospel.

Calling people terrorist isn't the winning argument you think it is.

Last edited:
•••
@ArchCityAnon2

If these security problems continue to bother you, you might want to talk to Cybermarks.

"We also have started a company that you might have come across called Cybermarks, and it is a cybersecurity boutique." (Epik CEO)

That's embarrassing... lol 😆
Rob must be hiding his head in the ground.

Head-in-the-sand.gif

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Perhaps the company serves a different purpose?
Well there's no hiding who's running Cybermarks, the ssl-certs, hosting, everything links right to Epik

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back