NameSilo

Epik Had A Major Breach

Labeled as alert in Warnings and Alerts, started by Silentptnr, Sep 14, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. Molly White

Molly White Established Member

@Derek Peterson, if you'd be so kind, could you stop referring to me as a "little girl"? When @Windoms mentioned it a few pages ago I figured that would be the end of it, but you keep doing it and it's very strange.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021 at 2:59 PM
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. DN Playbook

DN Playbook Established Member

Pointing out gender and with the adjective or determiner, "little", is very negative and disrespectful. In this context it also sounds misogynistic.

There already is a thread for that. This thread is for you @Rob Monster. Don't try to change the subject. Please respond to questions raised in this thread about the Epik breach.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021 at 3:38 PM
  3. NicTraders

NicTraders Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

Interestingly I've seen no increase at all hitting my mailserver. I guess I got lucky...

4. Molly White

Molly White Established Member

To come back to being on-topic:

Rob has also apparently returned to Twitter, with his first tweet in three weeks:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021 at 4:30 PM
  5. Jurgen Wolf

Jurgen Wolf Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Content also matters...
    Google Pegasus spyware...

6. MasterOfMyDomains

MasterOfMyDomains Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

7. Rhinnnn

Rhinnnn Established Member

Matthew 19:21-24

<< Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” >>

So according to you, Rob, Jesus was a communist. Good to know.

8. Derek Peterson

Derek Peterson Upgraded Member Gold Account

Can anyone think of any more points to add to this list or corrections? We are doing a big article and several folks are prepping videos.
    1) White label VPN claimed it was his own.
    2) Stole marketing materials for DDoS and claimed it was his own.
    3) Claimed to have totally secure site when he had no control of the code and never had it reviewed for 10+ years.
    4) Stuff polls on Name pros with employees.
    5) Fake reviews on Trustpilot
    6) Hired Joey Camps and maybe others to "research" Mollie because of her Wiki entry about Epik.
    7) Lied about hack
    8) Lied about taking down Joey Camps' website.
    9) Said hosting was on own servers but was reselling AWS.
    10) Threatened entire NP forum and owner.
    11) Lied about me (actual defamation) and threatened me.
    12) Lied about storing of FULL credit card details
    13) Lied about scope of the hack.
    14) Sent shills to namepros to parrot his lies.
    15) Saved all failed login attempts, email and password, in clear text.
    16) Saved all passwords in a very insecure way.
    17) Collected all domain searches, probably in order to front run domains.

9. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

10. Derek Peterson

Some weirdo hacked my skype yesterday and blocked several family members showing what they did, and had access to a bunch of newborn baby and family photos.

They also have been trying to access several of our servers all day. I changed all passwords on every service I use and reloaded 2 websites on fresh servers to make sure no backdoors were installed.

These are sick people who bully and harass just like Monster. And the all deserve just what they get.

11. Jurgen Wolf

12. Future Sensors

upload_2021-10-13_20-12-36.png

Source: Gab, 2019

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021 at 6:13 PM
  13. Future Sensors

14. Derek Peterson

Anyway, back on topic.

I'm getting some questions from writers.
    1) Does anyone know if the hackers messed with Epic Master Bucks in any way?
    2) Other than TXGOP and Oath Keepers, have there been any other websites hacked?

Feel free to jump in here and answer any of these coming questions @robmonster

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021 at 8:23 PM
  15. SirDrago

SirDrago NAME JEDI VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Robs coinbase API was compromised but not hacked, 100k loss was averted. Attempts were made to login.

Isn't that correct @Rob Monster ?

16. Derek Peterson

Yes, I heard Monster's comments on that during his live stream. I assume it is true but no telling. Is Master bucks block chain based or just a simple token he controls on his server? My impression from his comments is that it is just a simple token on his servers that he controls 100%. If the hackers had control of that I'd be surprised if they didn't mess with balances.

17. Future Sensors

My analysis is that the motives of the original hackers were not financial gain. It is quite conceivable that the data that subsequently entered the public domain is subsequently used by other actors with different motives. It makes sense to constantly formulate this carefully and I encourage you to be more aware of this yourself.

Thank you.

18. SirDrago

SirDrago NAME JEDI VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I agree on this 100%

Simple token is also correct, those accounts were also on the server "one server" in pain text.

19. Derek Peterson

Yes, as far we know, I have no inside knowledge, but I have seen many examples like this where there are lots of things happening behind the scenes not being shared with us, like negotiations with the hackers to release certain pieces of information or not release.

If Masterbucks is just a token system then Monster could just reset all, assuming he had a current balance for each account but surprised they didnt break all.

There are probably some legal technicalities for what sort of stuff the hackers do that would put them in really deep water and they are careful not to cross line.

20. Derek Peterson

Yeah, I had some massive battles with Monster when he was lying about his white label VPN. Do we know if Monster was saving those URLs of the VPN users? Do we know if those poor VPN users have had the URLs they visit leaked?

21. Future Sensors

A quick glance learned that it were historical OpenVPN config files with secrets. That could possibly be another attack vector when historical VPN traffic was captured.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021 at 11:23 PM
  22. Bravo Mod Team

Bravo Mod Team Moderator, NamePros Moderator PRO VIP Gold Account

Disagree, unless you mean mighty incompetent?

(You know why; we reported it directly to you in January and again in April.)

23. Derek Peterson

Monster answers all his hack questions by attacking old websites that never lied or got hacked.

Little history on bitchute and Rob Monster. I used to be pretty good friends with the owner of Bitchute, Ray, until he started working with EU to geo-restrict and ID users, Rob reached out to Ray with the pitch that he was interested in purchasing Bitchute, but he wanted to see ALL under the hood before doing deal. Ray asked me what to do and I said Rob is lying, don't show him anything, he is just fishing for info to make his own, make his sign a LOI with non refundable deposit. Rob walked away. I have heard Monster has done this with several other companies. I think I heard similar story even about dan dot com and Monster.

24. Derek Peterson

Do tell.

25. Jurgen Wolf

Why their VPN is so critical for you?
    You live in China, Iran, RF etc. or why???

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice