Dynadot

Epik.com Promo Deals and Happy Hour Mega-Thread

NameSilo
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I'm creating this post to keep you all informed of Epik.com Happy Hours!
Every day, we'll try to discount an extension and give you the chance to register & invest in this extension.

Today, we're featuring .US extension, and we're discounting it to $1.50 for new registrations starting now, and will be ON for the next 5 hours.

The following is a list of all domain names that have been registered previously before under .US, and are available one more time for registration: https://armored.net/index.php/s/t9rf2GLm4JktQWn

Remember, all domains registered at Epik include:
- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Here is also a link to ALL promos that we're currently running, in case you wanted to look into something different: https://www.epik.com/promos/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Also, let me know what extensions you'd be interested to see featuring in our future Happy Hours! We'll do our best to accommodate all requests.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Sufyan Alani and I had a crazy idea. :)

Who here thinks Epik.com should drop the price of .COM registrations for the rest of the quarter until September 30 -- every day all the time?

To do it, we need to know who's in for this deal. So, like this post if you want Cheap .COM for the rest of the quarter.

25 Likes - $7.29
50 Likes - $6.99
75 Likes - $6.71
100 Likes - $6.49

Fine print:

No limits. No minimums.

No tax, ICANN fee include.

Free privacy, free parking, free 4096-bit SSL, free Wordpress.

No nonsense. No kidding.

Well, the hurdles are being cleared. 25 Likes done - .COM price dropped to $7.29.

upload_2019-8-28_10-2-50.png

Last edited:
•••
I messaged the link to my domainer friends and whom I know somehow. Hope we can do it.

But it's unfair to some of us old users, why don't you add renewal too? :-P

•••
I messaged the link to my domainer friends and whom I know somehow. Hope we can do it.

But it's unfair to some of us old users, why don't you add renewal too? :-P

You probably want us to stay in business so we'll just do .COM at cost like usual. However, we are going to pass along as much sustainable cost-reductions to domain investors as possible. We have an efficient cost structure and domainers will benefit from the years of heavy investment in technology and process that is allowing us to scale efficiently.

•••
You probably want us to stay in business so we'll just do .COM at cost like usual. However, we are going to pass along as much sustainable cost-reductions to domain investors as possible. We have an efficient cost structure and domainers will benefit from the years of heavy investment in technology and process that is allowing us to scale efficiently.
Sure I (lots of other domainers) do, we need domainer friendly register like yours.

•••
@Rob Monster Did you receive my reply on the zendesk ticket? I'm not sure if it sent correctly

•••
@Rob Monster Did you receive my reply on the zendesk ticket? I'm not sure if it sent correctly

Yes, received. Replied a few minutes ago.

@Gube is a young guy in France who I learned about from from Frank Meester, a fellow Dutchman that does not come to NP too often but says Gube is great. I agree.

Gube was asking about the timing for post-pay backorders. We don't have an ETA for that upgrade but I am thinking that we can give everyone $8.49 .COM backorders.

That should allow folks to move more confidently in buying pending delete .com. How does that sound? If that sounds good, we'll get it implemented for all the NP members.

•••
Almost true :) I'm from Belgium, but we speak French too
For 8.49$ backorders that would be great; Even greater if everyone can do it.
How can we say no to 8.49$ backorders if it works :xf.smile:

•••

@Gube is a young guy in France who I learned about from from Frank Meester, a fellow Dutchman that does not come to NP too often but says Gube is great. I agree.

Gube was asking about the timing for post-pay backorders. We don't have an ETA for that upgrade but I am thinking that we can give everyone $8.49 .COM backorders.

That should allow folks to move more confidently in buying pending delete .com. How does that sound? If that sounds good, we'll get it implemented for all the NP members.

That would be insane! Thanks for all your efforts so far in helping out the community!

•••
@Sufyan Alani and I had a crazy idea. :)

Who here thinks Epik.com should drop the price of .COM registrations for the rest of the quarter until September 30 -- every day all the time?

To do it, we need to know who's in for this deal. So, like this post if you want Cheap .COM for the rest of the quarter.

25 Likes - $7.29
50 Likes - $6.99
75 Likes - $6.71
100 Likes - $6.49

Fine print:

No limits. No minimums.

No tax, ICANN fee include.

Free privacy, free parking, free 4096-bit SSL, free Wordpress.

No nonsense. No kidding.
SCORE IS "39" NOW

•••

Who does not want this kind of offer? I agree with @Gube here, if it works,this would be most domainer friendly step.

•••
Who does not want this kind of offer? I agree with @Gube here, if it works,this would be most domainer friendly step.

OK, checking with engineering to get this updated on all of our at-cost accounts. Should be ready before tomorrow's drop. It is still first come first serve, and no auction. However at this price point, folks should be able to chase a lot more names than would normally chase. It is like a year of domain tasting. It obviously worked very well for Huge Domains. I think by combining with our SSL landers for sale and lease, it should work very well as there is SEO value of these landers.

•••
OK, checking with engineering to get this updated on all of our at-cost accounts. Should be ready before tomorrow's drop. It is still first come first serve, and no auction. However at this price point, folks should be able to chase a lot more names than would normally chase. It is like a year of domain tasting. It obviously worked very well for Huge Domains. I think by combining with our SSL landers for sale and lease, it should work very well as there is SEO value of these landers.

Will be doing at least dozen backorders daily. Go head, also their is thread in NP about release pattern of domain names, which help reduce you the number of query to verisign server for a domain. hope your service beat dropcatch for at least Medicore names.

•••
The hurdles keep getting cleared.

Just in time for .COM drop window, the .COM price is now $6.99:

upload_2019-8-28_10-58-9.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
OK, save your .COM transfers and creates because .....

We'll do a big 5-hour happy hour later today starting from 1pm until 7 pm PT with $6.99 .COM creates and transfers.

If anyone is doing 1,000+ at a time, perhaps give @Sufyan Alani or I a heads-up and we'll even add a bulk bonus rebate.

It will be flat rate or there is some code to get this deal?

•••
It will be flat rate or there is some code to get this deal?

No code needed -- if you are a NamePros member, you are eligible for our lowest rate with no promo code and no limits. The prices are all-inclusive, i.e. includes ICANN fee.

We prefer it if folks fund their account via bank deposit or BTC. However, if you are going to use PayPal or credit card, please fund in bulk to keep our processor fees low.

•••
Also, transfer offer ? :):nailbiting:

The Transfer Promo will be done as Happy Hours as before. We have one starting in 1 hour from now -- $6.99 all-inclusive .COM TRANSFER promo.

•••
Hi Rob,

Regarding adding funds to account...need little help from you.

Please check DM.

Thanks,
Ravi.

•••
Well folks, I hope a few of you listened to my advice back 10 days ago because that trend was looking pretty obvious. This week, yields are crashing everywhere.

In essence, people will be penalized for holding cash by non-yield or negative real yield, and even negative NOMINAL yield. That is pretty crazy.

In the meantime, today, the pain is in Spain with back to back 30+% single-day drops in yield.

Show attachment 127658

By the way, I am not buying the story about an imminent stand-down of the China trade deal. Those tariffs are going to be around for a bit.

Fortunately, there are no tariffs on .COM domains so, in honor of that, who wants a big happy hour today for .COM Creates and Transfers?

you suspect the decline in yields is due to chinese tariffs on spain?

also, in order to buy domains through epik.com i need to deposit funds? i cant simply pay with a credit card?

if thats the case, it gets tricky for non-US users if everything is dealt with in USD.

•••
I have my domains ready with auth codes for the happy hour :)

Thank you so much!

•••
•••
•••
Back