Dynadot

Epik.com Promo Deals and Happy Hour Mega-Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I'm creating this post to keep you all informed of Epik.com Happy Hours!
Every day, we'll try to discount an extension and give you the chance to register & invest in this extension.

Today, we're featuring .US extension, and we're discounting it to $1.50 for new registrations starting now, and will be ON for the next 5 hours.

The following is a list of all domain names that have been registered previously before under .US, and are available one more time for registration: https://armored.net/index.php/s/t9rf2GLm4JktQWn

Remember, all domains registered at Epik include:
- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Here is also a link to ALL promos that we're currently running, in case you wanted to look into something different: https://www.epik.com/promos/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Also, let me know what extensions you'd be interested to see featuring in our future Happy Hours! We'll do our best to accommodate all requests.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We have a promo now for the next 2 hours during the daily drop.

.COM creates and transfers at $7.49. Whale inbound.

Regards,
Rob

DARN! Missed it by an hour! Just transferred 2 names over! Ugh. :)

•••
[CRAZY PROMO ALERT]
Hello everyone,

ALL NEW .CO registrations are now discounted to $1.99 for a very limited period at epik.com

Promo price started NOW, and wont last for long time. Go ahead and register as much .CO domains as you need!

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free forwarding

Starting searching for your names in BULK here: https://registrar.epik.com/index/bulk-register-domain

Let me know if you have any questions.

ENJOY!

PS: Premium names are not included in this promo.

***** PROMO EXTENSION ALERT *****

We've extended this one for another 24 hours. Promotional price of $1.99 will be valid until February 25th 23:59 UTC.

Grab your names as soon as possible!

•••
Hello everyone,

ALL NEW .INFO registrations are now discounted to $1.25 for a limited period at epik.com

Promo price started NOW. Go ahead and register as much .INFO domains as you need!

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free forwarding

Starting searching for your names in BULK here: https://registrar.epik.com/index/bulk-register-domain

ENJOY!

•••
Last edited:
•••
ALL NEW .INFO registrations are now discounted to $1.25 for a limited period at epik.com

Promo price started NOW. Go ahead and register as much .INFO domains as you need!
Thank you.
Awaiting another .CO promo.

•••
Hello everyone,

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free forwarding

ENJOY!

not sure if related to info promo only. but i get weird timeout error when i try to checkout.. and no, im not waiting too long ... so timeout does not apply in my case. tried several times....same error.. only bout 10 names in cart.... plz fix. ty.

Screenshot.png

•••
not sure if related to info promo only. but i get weird timeout error when i try to checkout.. and no, im not waiting too long ... so timeout does not apply in my case. tried several times....same error.. only bout 10 names in cart.... plz fix. ty.

Show attachment 146237

Hi there,
Thank you for reporting this one.
Can you please clear cache and try one more time?
Let me know if this will solve the issue
Thanks,

•••
•••
com transfer please
and .co new reg

•••
Epik's SSL expired? My browsers are warning of a dangerous/phishing site when I go to Epik.

•••
•••
•••
Epik's SSL expired? My browsers are warning of a dangerous/phishing site when I go to Epik.

From my Chrome browser, cert seems OK.

upload_2020-3-1_11-38-33.png

•••
Hi there,
Thank you for reporting this one.
Can you please clear cache and try one more time?
Let me know if this will solve the issue
Thanks,

worked ok for co promo
not sure how can be issue on my end
i didnt change anything
did u?

•••
Still technically leap year Sufyan

but .com transfer back to $8.49 :xf.frown:

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
estibot not working on Epik for new domains.. shows nothing

•••
•••
what domain maybe they worth $0 (since reg’d

Samer
i ve checked on esti it has some value xxx-xxxx just not showing on Epik

•••
was able to checkout with my few .infos now... without clearing cache ;)
so im gonna assume it was some error on epik.. which either came and went on its own.. or got fixed aftr my report. well.. nice promo.. ty.
p.s. can I ask you epik guys to let people set some default option setting for default view of MY DOMAINS in terns of their location, I want it to be epik default.. and it always shows all locations. either via saved option somewhere.. or maybe simpler for you to just remember last setting and always save it for next sessions etc. ty. @epik @Epik.com

•••
@Sufyan Alani and I had a great meeting with Afilias management at NamesCon. We'll be doing some very nice programs for .INFO and .PRO shortly. Sufyan and I have a followup meeting scheduled for today and I am sure you will be hearing details soon. We like .PRO, and we obviously know you do too.
1 month elapsed...

•••
When is the next whale coming?

I have lots of registrations waiting.

:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
When is the next whale coming?

I have lots of registrations waiting.

:xf.smile:
You think he can predict the future?
Thanks for the alert. No begging, maybe i get email alerts to this thread, so i dont miss out and comments like yours waste my time, fill my inbox

•••
You think he can predict the future?
Thanks for the alert. No begging, maybe i get email alerts to this thread, so i dont miss out and comments like yours waste my time, fill my inbox

And your nonsensical rambling just wasted everyone's time here :xf.wink:

•••
Hello everyone,

ALL .NET registrations & transfers are now discounted to $8.99 for a limited period at epik.com

Promo price started NOW. Go ahead and register as much .NET domains as you need!

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free forwarding

ENJOY!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back