Dynadot

Epik.com Promo Deals and Happy Hour Mega-Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I'm creating this post to keep you all informed of Epik.com Happy Hours!
Every day, we'll try to discount an extension and give you the chance to register & invest in this extension.

Today, we're featuring .US extension, and we're discounting it to $1.50 for new registrations starting now, and will be ON for the next 5 hours.

The following is a list of all domain names that have been registered previously before under .US, and are available one more time for registration: https://armored.net/index.php/s/t9rf2GLm4JktQWn

Remember, all domains registered at Epik include:
- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Here is also a link to ALL promos that we're currently running, in case you wanted to look into something different: https://www.epik.com/promos/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Also, let me know what extensions you'd be interested to see featuring in our future Happy Hours! We'll do our best to accommodate all requests.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Jurgen,
I'll check with the registry, and let you know for sure!
So almost 2 weeks elapsed...
Afilias doesn't .PROvide any rebates for Epik or what?

•••
So almost 2 weeks elapsed...
Afilias doesn't .PROvide any rebates for Epik or what?

@Sufyan Alani and I had a great meeting with Afilias management at NamesCon. We'll be doing some very nice programs for .INFO and .PRO shortly. Sufyan and I have a followup meeting scheduled for today and I am sure you will be hearing details soon. We like .PRO, and we obviously know you do too.

•••
Did the domain push system change? These days after pushing domains I still see them in my account for some time. Before this It always disappears instantly after push.

•••
Did the domain push system change? These days after pushing domains I still see them in my account for some time. Before this It always disappears instantly after push.

I heard from Epik customer service that the receiving account must now accept the name.

•••
I heard from Epik customer service that the receiving account must now accept the name.

Thank you, correct! You will be sent a code via email to input into the "accept push" section. I recently pushed 500 domains and you only have to do it once to receive them.

•••
To Nigerians, we want to be a Nigerian company. I believe in Nigeria. The only Nigerian scammer I have met is not a Nigerian. So, I ask all domainers in the industry to take the challenge of treating everyone as individuals and doing a lot of business with Nigerian domainers. They are smart, work hard, and the ones I have met have high integrity and professionalism. Some of them are going to be wildly successful at domaining, just as there are already MANY wildly successful domainers in India, many of whom started with rather little just a few years ago. Doubt it now: Domaining is an industry of empowerment.

its wrong to put all peole of one nation in same boat... no matter the nation... even if it remains a fact that there are many such people in nigeria. moreso than perhaps in other countries.

however, I always feel happy for people who live in poorer countries.... where avg salary is 1-2$ a day.. often from burning toxic waste from computers or other... and here is a domainer from there who sells for $1000 or more of domains per month... now thats what I Call an opportunity ... and taking advantage of it... this is one more reason why domaining is so great.. it gives equal sale oportunities to people from richer and poorer countries.. mix bitcoin into all this for payment etc.... cause many there may not have easy bank access.. and basically it brings the whole world one step closer to financial freedom and equality.

look at this video.... and imagine how domasinig could improve lives of many... including of those not even living there, because the whole world would be just less polluted:

Last edited:
•••
Hey fellas.. for how long will the $6.99 .com transfer offer continue?

•••
Hey fellas.. for how long will the $6.99 .com transfer offer continue?

I think we'll keep the .COM transfer promo open for another few days as a NamesCon carry-over. After that we'll get back to happy hours to welcome the whales. New registrations are also below cost at $7.99.

The timing is mainly dictated by budget. We lose $1.50 on every transfer. We can only bleed so much before it hurts. :)

It really helps when folks use Epik for marketplace and escrow since really that is what drives the business forward -- adding end-users to the platform. Domainers continue to get a free ride.

•••
its wrong to put all peole of one nation in same boat... no matter the nation... even if it remains a fact that there are many such people in nigeria. moreso than perhaps in other countries.

however, I always feel happy for people who live in poorer countries.... where avg salary is 1-2$ a day.. often from burning toxic waste from computers or other... and here is a domainer from there who sells for $1000 or more of domains per month... now thats what I Call an opportunity ... and taking advantage of it... this is one more reason why domaining is so great.. it gives equal sale oportunities to people from richer and poorer countries.. mix bitcoin into all this for payment etc.... cause many there may not have easy bank access.. and basically it brings the whole world one step closer to financial freedom and equality.

look at this video.... and imagine how domasinig could improve lives of many... including of those not even living there, because the whole world would be just less polluted:

I could not agree more here.

Digital Empowerment through the international sale of domains and sites is a phenomenal catalyst for improving lives and transitioning communities to enduring self-sufficiency.

•••
Hello, kindly please share any coupon for .org transfer ?
Thanks

•••
Hello, kindly please share any coupon for .org transfer ?
Thanks
You don’t need coupons, everyone gets the same special treatment. Just go to the site, and start a transfer, and you get the no fuss price in front of you.

•••
It really helps when folks use Epik for marketplace and escrow since really that is what drives the business forward -- adding end-users to the platform. Domainers continue to get a free ride.

The escrow by epik is one I am exited about. I am in the process of building my own landing pages and after careful study of payment options, this stands out as a superior option.

I have been working on wording for someone that would not be familiar with the epik option (a little basic step-by-step intro into the process and a little about epik at the same time). If anyone from the epik team could propose a template for us to send to a non-domainer buyer, or better yet, if there is a link to a detailed process on the epik site (there may be one).

•••
The escrow by epik is one I am exited about. I am in the process of building my own landing pages and after careful study of payment options, this stands out as a superior option.

I have been working on wording for someone that would not be familiar with the epik option (a little basic step-by-step intro into the process and a little about epik at the same time). If anyone from the epik team could propose a template for us to send to a non-domainer buyer, or better yet, if there is a link to a detailed process on the epik site (there may be one).

so what exactly are fees for epik escrow? can't be totally free for np members? I mean they gotta make money too :)

•••
so what exactly are fees for epik escrow? can't be totally free for np members? I mean they gotta make money too :)

They do all right at the end of the day. :xf.smile:

From a search: "The standard escrow fee is 1.5% of the transaction amount, with a $75 minimum. All ancillary domain transfer fees are covered by the Buyer. A service in which Epik Escrow shines is Domain Trades. In any type of transaction where domains change hands in both directions, a trade is enacted."

•••
They do all right at the end of the day. :xf.smile:

From a search: "The standard escrow fee is 1.5% of the transaction amount, with a $75 minimum. All ancillary domain transfer fees are covered by the Buyer. A service in which Epik Escheyrow shines is Domain Trades. In any type of transaction where domains change hands in both directions, a trade is enacted."

lol yes... i am sure they do ok!

ok and what is this free for np members escrow thing? whihc fees are waived.. or reduced.. do you know? if not maybe @Rob Monster can clarify.

as comparaison I basically send my bodis leads to DAN... there its 5% all in.. so mass payout no extra paypal fee.. or btc payout.. so flat 5% to me. i think they do bit better at sedo.. but they have then paypal payout extra fee.. or extra fee for buyer or somehting like that.. so i think in the end sedo > dan... not sure about other services out there.. maybe I'd save 1% or so elsewhere.. but with less known company its not worth it for me.. plus I like paypal+btc payouts... but i\d still like to hear how dan compares to epik.. in terms of fees. ty.

•••
lol yes... i am sure they do ok!

ok and what is this free for np members escrow thing? whihc fees are waived.. or reduced.. do you know? if not maybe @Rob Monster can clarify.

as comparaison I basically send my bodis leads to DAN... there its 5% all in.. so mass payout no extra paypal fee.. or btc payout.. so flat 5% to me. i think they do bit better at sedo.. but they have then paypal payout extra fee.. or extra fee for buyer or somehting like that.. so i think in the end sedo > dan... not sure about other services out there.. maybe I'd save 1% or so elsewhere.. but with less known company its not worth it for me.. plus I like paypal+btc payouts... but i\d still like to hear how dan compares to epik.. in terms of fees. ty.

Hopefully Rob will clarify for us again...as I understand it, if the name is regged at Epik more fees (other than the ones I copied and pasted above) could/would be waived. I just sent that option to an inquiry on one of my names (as with most non domainers, they wanted to do daddy transaction). Basically I said they have the option to pay 1.5% of my asking price in commission or 20%. I am waiting on a response.

edit: my statement above re daddy is because alot of people not familiar with domain buying recognize the name...some are surprised when I tell them there are hundreds of registrars and sub registrars out there where names are bought and sold.

Last edited:
•••
Epik transfer service really fast , simple and offer competitive price $ 6.99

•••
where big whales with 6.99 for a new .com reg:)

•••
.org transfer happy hour ?? :lookaround:D-:

•••
•••
But renewal for .net and .org is $35. If I'm not mistaken .com was at $35 also, but it went down to $8.99. When can we expect normal renewal prices?

•••
But renewal for .net and .org is $35. If I'm not mistaken .com was at $35 also, but it went down to $8.99. When can we expect normal renewal prices?
Hello,
.net domains renew at $9.75 and .org at $10.60 (.com are at $8.49).
If you don't have this pricing, you may be on an older price tier, if so, feel free to contact our support and your pricing will be improved :)

Gube

•••
•••
Hello everyone,

Expect a MASSIVE promo for .HEALTH coming up soon!

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
•••
Hello everyone,

ALL NEW .HEALTH registrations are now discounted to $10.99 for a very limited period at epik.com

Promo price started NOW, and wont last for long time. Go ahead and register as much .HEALTH domains as you need!

THIS IS THE MOST COMPETITIVE PRICE FOR .HEALTH IN THE HISTORY OF THE EXTENSION and THE CHEAPEST WORLD WIDE.

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Starting searching for your names in BULK here: https://registrar.epik.com/index/bulk-register-domain

Let me know if you have any questions.

ENJOY!

PS: Premium names are not included in this promo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back