IT.COM

Epik.com Promo Deals and Happy Hour Mega-Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I'm creating this post to keep you all informed of Epik.com Happy Hours!
Every day, we'll try to discount an extension and give you the chance to register & invest in this extension.

Today, we're featuring .US extension, and we're discounting it to $1.50 for new registrations starting now, and will be ON for the next 5 hours.

The following is a list of all domain names that have been registered previously before under .US, and are available one more time for registration: https://armored.net/index.php/s/t9rf2GLm4JktQWn

Remember, all domains registered at Epik include:
- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Here is also a link to ALL promos that we're currently running, in case you wanted to look into something different: https://www.epik.com/promos/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Also, let me know what extensions you'd be interested to see featuring in our future Happy Hours! We'll do our best to accommodate all requests.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
just about to register couple of names...

thanks

•••
Crazy happy hour for a dear friend of Epik:

$6.49 for .COM -- for 1 hour.

Sorry, just 1 hour for this one. Anyone can get in on this deal for creates or transfers.
Thank You Rob.

•••
Crazy happy hour for a dear friend of Epik:

$6.49 for .COM -- for 1 hour.

Sorry, just 1 hour for this one. Anyone can get in on this deal for creates or transfers.
Managed to reg some, but after that the search failed again. Thanks anyway. EDIT: worked again. Thought I missed out when minute 00 passed.

Last edited:
•••
$6.49 .COM for another hour.

Whale in transit.

•••
•••
$6.49 .COM for another hour.

Whale in transit.
Thanks transferred 50 domains, slowly but surely moving my whole portfolio to epik, hope for more such promo opportunities in upcoming days and weeks.

•••
Missed it. Would have transferred at least 20.

•••
How much is the renewal and transfer price for .com?

•••
•••
$7.49 for all-inclusive .com create.

$8.49 for all-inclusive .com renewal. If you pre-pay via wire or BTC, we can drop that to $8.10.

We have been doing happy hours for helping whales move their portfolios, but then sharing that deal with everyone.

•••
.COM Transfer promo at $6.49 this hour. Have at it.

•••
•••
Same price for new .com regs @Rob Monster ? Just checking a bigger watchlist.

Transfer promo this hour.

If folks have big create lists where they plan to use Epik SSL landers to list names for sale, I will see what I can do there. As mentioned, we maxed out our Q4 Verisign rebate. I think almost everyone else did too.

•••
•••
•••
Is it still available?

Waiting for the next whale.

Someone is moving 10,000 .COM DNS to Epik this hour, but that is not a transfer.

•••
does the .com transfer promo apply? I tried it and showed $7.49

•••
does the .com transfer promo apply? I tried it and showed $7.49
$7.49 IS the deal at present. It will only drop lower when there is a whale incoming. $7.49 is still cheaper than 99% of other registrars anyway.

•••
Whale inbound. $6.99 .COM for Creates and Transfers for next 2 hours.

•••
Thanks just snagged 5 nice domains on my list.

Update: make that 8 - I also snagged 3 nice 5 character hyphen domains :)

Last edited:
•••
I missed all these promos due to time zones

Can you give this special promo for people in Asia?

•••
I missed all these promos due to time zones

Can you give this special promo for people in Asia?
Just one of the unexpected "perks" of being a (forced) night owl in Asia.

hoooOOot! hoooOOot! :roll:

•••
Is there any promo for some reg fee .org that I am on fence with?
11572462-3x2-940x627.jpg

•••
@Rob Monster I had this sale page problem for long time, I listed one of my newly registered domain in epik market place but the domain not directing to sales page but to https://bitmitigate.com/not-in-our-systems.html page . The domain name is Veuna.com

I had similar problem previously for other domains too, so i changed those domain's DNS to my Efty page.

Is bitmitigate.com yours?

•••
@Rob Monster I had this sale page problem for long time, I listed one of my newly registered domain in epik market place but the domain not directing to sales page but to https://bitmitigate.com/not-in-our-systems.html page . The domain name is Veuna.com

I had similar problem previously for other domains too, so i changed those domain's DNS to my Efty page.

Is bitmitigate.com yours?

BitMitigate is our CDN and DDoS mitigation. When the SSL is being provisioned, that screen can appear. However, if you clear your browser cache, you should not see that.

I see this:

upload_2019-11-13_22-42-15.png

You can optimize that further. @domainexpert77 will be happy to help tune that up for you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back