domains Entire Brandbucket Portfolio of 42 names like Tixty dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazzia

Established Member
Impact
I am exiting the domain business. It has been a good 12 years but time to move on. Selling everything cheap-cheap and below cost. I will be putting my other 700 names up in various auctions and marketplaces with reduced prices and on here at reseller prices. So, here it is - the entire lot:

Total names: 42
Total value: $91,290
Average price: $2,174

Note: All names registered at Godaddy (push). Please have or open a Brandbucket account, and Godaddy account, so we can push them into your accounts.
Important: If a sale occurs between the time that you pay and the transfer is completed, I will credit YOU the FULL AMOUNT. If this happens (and it does a LOT) you basically get this entire portfolio for free or close to it.

As required by NamePros Rule: 6.1.6,

Domain - 42 of them - full list at:https://www.brandbucket.com/profile/chrisx
Registrar - The domain’s current registrar. - Godaddy
Renewal Price - Renewal costs for me - like 8 bucks - none are premium
Renewal Date - These are all spread out. Not selling to avoid an upcoming renewal.
Payment Options - PayPal, Escrow, or BTC

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Please let me know the asking price.

•••
•••
pm price please, thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am exiting the domain business. It has been a good 12 years but time to move on. Selling everything cheap-cheap and below cost. I will be putting my other 700 names up in various auctions and marketplaces with reduced prices and on here at reseller prices. So, here it is - the entire lot:

Total names: 42
Total value: $91,290
Average price: $2,174

Note: All names registered at Godaddy (push). Please have or open a Brandbucket account, and Godaddy account, so we can push them into your accounts.
Important: If a sale occurs between the time that you pay and the transfer is completed, I will credit YOU the FULL AMOUNT. If this happens (and it does a LOT) you basically get this entire portfolio for free or close to it.

As required by NamePros Rule: 6.1.6,

Domain - 42 of them - full list at:https://www.brandbucket.com/profile/chrisx
Registrar - The domain’s current registrar. - Godaddy
Renewal Price - Renewal costs for me - like 8 bucks - none are premium
Renewal Date - These are all spread out. Not selling to avoid an upcoming renewal.
Payment Options - PayPal, Escrow, or BTC

$1800 for everything

•••
Could You Dm me the names , when I click on the link dosnt take me to your page.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back