IT.COM

domains BB portfolio of 324 Published names, like NeuronTalk.com!

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubencouto

DN FrontTop Member
Impact
Hello!

I'm selling my complete BB Portfolio (only complete portfolio, not singular names nor partial bulk offers, please) of 325 published names, mostly at Namesilo. The total BB suggested retail price amounts to $809.375,00. My asking price (BIN) for the complete portfolio is $12.000. This is less than 1,5% of the retail suggested prices. However I'm open to receiving other offers.

Payment: Paypal or Escrow service we can agree on.
Transfer: Push to the same registrar or auth-code for transfer out.
Buyer must have a BrandBucket account in good standing.

The complete list is shared on BrandBucket's Slack channel. But if you want it I can send it to you here as well, by Direct message.

Best regards!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Selling my complete BB Portfolio (only complete portfolio) of 324 published names. My asking price (BIN) for the complete portfolio is around 1% of the retail suggested prices. However I'm open to receiving other offers. The complete list is on BrandBucket's Slack channel.

•••
Selling my complete BB Portfolio (only complete portfolio) of 324 published names. My asking price (BIN) for the complete portfolio is around 1% of the retail suggested prices. However I'm open to receiving other offers. The complete list is on BrandBucket's Slack channel.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back