Dynadot

discuss ENS (Ethereum Domain Service) .ETH domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fun watching Ethereum Name Service ensdomains l take over opensea.io these past days.

Earlier today defi.eth went for almost $6,000

•••
Just waiting for a Huge .eth Domain to hit my account. Managed to pick it up for reg fee :ROFL:

•••
•••
•••
•••
The auctions are over, and all remaining +3 character .ETH names are now available for instant registration!

•••
just bagged

iPay.eth
ePay.eth

:xf.cool:

•••
just bagged

iPay.eth
ePay.eth

:xf.cool:
Nice ones!

How much is reg for 4L? I am showing just under an eth. Is that correct? Is there a better deal available?

•••
Nice ones!

How much is reg for 4L? I am showing just under an eth. Is that correct? Is there a better deal available?

Yeah just under an eth. Came in at 0.862 each.

I’m taking it easy on the 4L’s but there are some insanely good ones still to be had.

•••
•••
39903C2B-CDC4-4F4E-BAE2-D73DF171B9F0.jpeg
.eth Domains are going Viral!

•••
Last edited:
•••
I know this is an old thread but I picked up my first ETH domain after my first .crypto domain last week.

Should be fun to see where it takes me.

•••
I know this is an old thread but I picked up my first ETH domain after my first .crypto domain last week.

Should be fun to see where it takes me.

Congratulations, although they are not intended to be speculative cryptoassets some .eth and .crypto domains are priceless.

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations, although they are not intended to be speculative cryptoassets some .eth and .crypto domains are priceless.

In a short period of time, my eth domains have increased from 1-9 + the 1 crypto domain, making 10.

I’m deciding if I should list them individually or as a collection.

•••
•••
Full DNS Namespace Integration to ENS Now on Mainnet

This enables the owner of a DNS second-level domain name (a DNS name with one dot in it) to import the same name for use on ENS.

For example, if you own “example.com” on DNS, you can import it into ENS — as example.com, not example.eth, the latter is a separate name. You can then set ENS records for it, e.g. to allow you to receive payments in cryptocurrencies like ETH, BTC, and DOGE to example.com.

https://medium.com/the-ethereum-nam...ntegration-to-ens-now-on-mainnet-9d37270807d3

•••
not my sale, just reporting

pam.eth bought today for 5.0Ξ ($16211.45)

Last edited:
•••
Reporting:

wei.eth bought for 42.0Ξ ($136524.78)

•••
•••
13 eth domains available on Opensea.
Mixture of fixed prices and auctions with super low starting bid prices and 1-1.2 reserve prices.

Names included:

dungeonsandragons.eth
ethauction.eth
crypto-market.eth
blacklove.eth

https://opensea.io/Tapdancer101

Last edited:
•••
•••
Renewables.eth
Digitaltwin.eth
Digitaltwins.eth
Quantumai.eth
I personally think I will sell renewables.eth first. All at buy now 11 eth.

•••
Renewables.eth
Digitaltwin.eth
Digitaltwins.eth
Quantumai.eth
I personally think I will sell renewables.eth first. All at buy now 11 eth.
Very nice ..those are some premium domains !!!

•••
Thank you @LoodeX . Total fan of .eth and its having great success and really taking off.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back