IT.COM

discuss ENS (Ethereum Domain Service) .ETH domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
meta.eth has a new bid of 59.271Ξ ($157314.00)

•••
One question, I guess it can be asked here.

I owned some .eth domains a few years ago. Now I see I can get some free ENS tokens (if I understood this well). When I start the claim process I have to connect my ETH wallet. I did that through Metamask. Now I need to choose some "delegate". Why? What for? I just want ENS tokens and want to own them by myself :)

I have chosen one from the list and now have to confirm the transaction. It will charge the gas fee, so I stopped while I dont know what will happen.

My question....if I confirm this transaction, will I get those ENS tokens in my own wallet and be able to transfer them immediately on Binance or some other exchange?

•••
Just to add....

I registered those .eth domains a few years ago, probably on 1 year, so I dont have those domains anymore. Anyway, at the ENS claim site says I am eligible for the airdrop and it is stated how much ENS tokens I will get.

So, can I assume that if I confirm the transaction (if I claim) and pay the gas fee I will get those ENS tokens on my ETH address connected to Metamask, and then will be able to send them to Binance or elsewhere?

•••
PUMA changed its name to .ETH

Probably nothing

7EFD9C47-AE35-47C8-AC93-C02DB0BDE38D.jpeg

•••
Had 6 offers this month for Stablecoins.eth

I’ve made it clear that unless the offer is made on the Blockchain then imo it’s not an offer.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Offers and proof of available funds which are verifiable on the Blockchain supporting the offer made (Via Opensea) will only be taken seriously.

Thanks

•••
Had 6 offers this month for Stablecoins.eth

I’ve made it clear that unless the offer is made on the Blockchain then imo it’s not an offer.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Offers and proof of available funds which are verifiable on the Blockchain supporting the offer made (Via Opensea) will only be taken seriously.

Thanks
Makes sense. If I was selling a domain name on the eth blockchain, I would expect that for payment as well.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
usa.eth has a new bid of 100.000Ξ ($274812.00)

•••
I have Pay3.eth

What’s pay3

Pay1: Banks, NBFC
Pay2: FinTechs
Pay3: #DeFi (Stablecoins, blockchain based real time payment solutions, p2p lending without central authorities)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back