NameSilo

Enom Reseller Account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
I just don't see the real benefit of having an Enom reseller account unless I'm missing something?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's stable. You can depend on the $6.95 rate. Other places may sell cheaper, but often for short periods of time. EV1Server.net is cheaper and has been that way for a long time too. However, their system is not friendly to use when you've got 100+ domains.

Now that Fabulous has just switched to $6.75 (supposedly stable), it may be the new bread and butter account for domainers...

•••
billinchina said:
It's stable. You can depend on the $6.95 rate. Other places may sell cheaper, but often for short periods of time. EV1Server.net is cheaper and has been that way for a long time too. However, their system is not friendly to use when you've got 100+ domains.

Now that Fabulous has just switched to $6.75 (supposedly stable), it may be the new bread and butter account for domainers...
I agree that ev1server is stopping people with their system, it is too hard to manage. I think tha tfabulous will be better than enom later because enom has that $100 deposit thing which i don't really like.

•••
I have names with at leat a dozen registrars and you're right they change they pricing structure very often.

Godaddy just upgraded my account to vip account and I pay $6.50 for a .com and deep discount on other extensions which I think it's a good deal because I don't have to pay a dime up front!

•••
VIP account ! I want that thing :)

How do they decide who is ellegible for this VIP thing ?

Grégoire.

•••
NewInDomains said:
VIP account ! I want that thing :)

How do they decide who is ellegible for this VIP thing ?

Grégoire.

I don't know how they decided but I have about 500+ names with them

•••
so does godaddy allow you to create a reseller account without any money needed to deposit first like enom?

•••
johnn said:
I just don't see the real benefit of having an Enom reseller account unless I'm missing something?

For me, the main reason for having an Enom reseller account is to particpate in their drop catch service.

Without that I wouldn't feel the need to have one.

•••
GoDaddy has a reseller plan it's called WildWest Domains (WWD).

Johnn, maybe in your case an eNom reseller doesn't make sense but for a hosting company or design firm it would. Besides the best push system is still eNom. I cringe when I buy domains from folks when they are at GoDaddy because I have had problems with them in the past and that awful 60 day rule they impose after a push. The fact that they don't allow pushes between WWD resellers really bits also.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back