Domain Empire

Enom Registar

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Raf

Established Member
Impact
I thought that I should start an Enom thread up so that people can post suggestions and comments about using Enom as their Domain Registar. Hope this helps people that are planning on using Enom but don't know of its features as of yet. :music:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't even think its a suggestion lol. Most resellers use them as the "preferred" registrar. If you buy and sell domains its a necessity that you have an enom account just because a VERY large percentage of the traders use enom, not to mention with a $6.95 rate you can save a whole lot of money in the long run.

•••
Thanks for your sharing your experience .edu, maybe some other people will also post their suggestions or past experiences. :)

•••
If you are a enom reseller, is it possible to put your name show it shows up in the part of the whois that says:

Registration Service Provided By:
Visit:

?

One other question. Would you trust your "high profile" domain names to enom?

•••
yeah it seems like a good idea

•••
Originally posted by rb
If you are a enom reseller, is it possible to put your name show it shows up in the part of the whois that says:

Registration Service Provided By:
Visit:

?

One other question. Would you trust your "high profile" domain names to enom?

Yes

Originally posted by Bill1
straying from the topic a little bit can you recieve $/impression for domains with no sites?

PPC - Fabulous, Sedo, DomainSponsor, DomainSpa, Trafficz etc...

•••
was that yes to both questions edu?

I have a 6.95 enom account and I couldn't find in their help how to make my name show up in the "Registration Service By" part of the whois.

•••
•••
Thanks guys for your posts, I learned quite a bit. Thanks. :)

•••
•••
Thanks Anthony for the thread. I appreciate it. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back