NameSilo

Enom Payment Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Raf

Established Member
Impact
Hi there, Im currently thinking about starting a domain registration service using my Enom Retail Account. What I am wondering is if Enom accepts PayPal payments. Im going to be using Whois.Cart() for this process (checkout), what I am unassure of is if I need a credit card in order to purchase these domains. Please help me on this one guys, thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think retail accounts have api access.

•••
Anyone else know any information about this as well as if they have API Access? Thanks again .edu!

•••
Just checked a retail account. I can confirm that there is no api access nor registry rocket, nor pdq. Reseller accounts only.

•••
Ah yeah, I can understand now. If I were to use API then I would need an Enom account with money already deposited in it. Thanks anyways for your help guys. Doesnt look it turned out to be the way I wanted. :(

•••
You have to have a $6.95 reseller to use API don't you? But you can use PDQ if your a reseller or retail I think. And Enom does accept PayPal :)

•••
Yeah I know about that, the only problem is that in retail accounts its Pay As You Go, and secondly you cannot use the API which is what I intended on doing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back