Domain Empire

Sipence.com have your Enom details

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Not sure if this has been said but u can log in at sipence.com

If u own a enom account use your user name and request a password u will get a email from enom.com with your password or just log in with ur enom id u will find all your domains there.

i think sipence is going to be enoms main retail register they charge $6.95 for .coms ect.. and there should be a announcement made on this.

However i did not give sipence permission to use my details or enom permission to give them my log in details. Unless enom admit sipence is them and they are changing there name to them. Im pretty sure they may be grounds to sue. Also i would not be suprised if they have your credit card on file if it is on file with enom.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just noticed this as well while trying to login, why would another company have my accounts within their system (or more like accessing from another site).

•••
enom has long been offering a way for reseller clients to access enom's control panel. Setup properly, it allows clients to login via enom or the reseller website. I think this is the case here.

•••
Remember how enom got 30+ registrars for Club Drop?
Sipence is one of them, it's not a third party.

The whole .info fiasco is fairly upsetting but let's not confuse the issue with thinking Sipence is another company.

That being said, if you buy a domain at Sipence will you see it in your enom panel? If so, well there's a great $6.95 deal, though I'd hate to be an ETP right about now.

•••
Heh, one question though. What is with this .info fiasco, I've heard about it but what exactly does it mean?

•••
think it is because enom reg a lot of free .info domains for everyone, not sure

•••
1rrr1 said:
think it is because enom reg a lot of free .info domains for everyone, not sure

its the fact that enom registered .info domains for users without even informing them what was going on or giving them the choice not to have the .info registered.

Also they uised the customers information when registering, I have heard of some people facing legal action because of what enom has done.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back