Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Enom Domain Push

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

FX

Top Member
Impact
6,905
Guys

what do I need to give the seller to push a domain into my Enom account

is it just my enom user Id? anything else
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Enom username .... should be easy as pie! :tu: :imho:

Please post updates here ... :talk:
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
thanks jeff I sent him that just waiting on his reply back


I thought I may have missed something

many thanks
 
0
•••
No worries. :)

Keep us posted with the good news, ok? :music:
-Jeff B-)
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back