Spaceship
Watch

DrWho

Retired NamePros Staff©Established Member
Impact
Promo email from eNom...

==========================================

Being An ETP Really Pays Off

You've seen how some resellers and registrars have attracted huge amounts of domain holders to their business by offering low cost domain transfers.

Now it's your turn.

Sign up today for eNom's 4th Quarter .BIZ and .US promotion and you can gain market share over your less aggressive competitors.

What Do You Get

.BIZ and .US new registrations for $4.95

.BIZ and .US transfers for $4.95

A market leading rate to attract new customers and resellers. A market leading rate to create customer loyalty.

How Do You Get It

Contact me via email or phone.

Give me a list of your reseller accounts and sub-accounts.

Tell me what price to set for your subs.

Agree to the $4.95 monthly subscription fee.

That's it. I'll do the rest.

Terms and Conditions

Enom will lower your registration/transfer rates of .BIZ and .US to the rate of $4.95 upon notification.

A $4.95 subscription fee will be deducted out of your account monthly.

Reseller and Sub-Reseller accounts can participate in the special .Biz and .Us pricing program and will be subject to the $4.95 monthly fee. All sub-accounts will be subject to fees and a list of sub account login id's and specific pricing will need to be sent.

This is a special program that will be offered until 12-31-03 from eNom and you will only need to sign up once.

Please feel free to get back to me with any additional questions, or if you would like me to sign you up! I look forward to hearing back from you!

Brandon Poier
eNom, Inc. (ICANN Accredited Registrar)
Director, Business Development
2002 156th Ave NE Suite 300
Bellevue, WA 98007
425-883-8860 x227
www.enom.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You will be deducted $4.95 monthly?

As ETP, I'm using this service since they first offer this discount for the last couple of months. I'm not sure if they will deduct $4.95 on my account as they change it now.

I will keep you posted.

Regards,
TW

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back