Dynadot

Enom Balance Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

navpros

Geaux Tigahs!Account Closed
Impact
Can someone tell me why when logged into enom reseller acct it shows an available balance and right above that a negative balance? I mean, if I have my money in the acct and it is positive funds then why is there a negative balance listed? Haha. I know I'm not losing my mind (or at least I hope) but I do not ever recall seeing my enom acct show a negative balance, so it is raising concern.

I also noticed that last time I filled the acct which was Sat night I was billed twice ( $200.00 to my CC) yet only credited for one refill amount of $100.00. I have been having quirky issues here and there with them.

Go figure. Any idea what is going on?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've seen some question about negative balance in their help section. You could search on balance.

•••
Yikes!
I would say seeing a "negative balance" AND also being double-charged on the $100 minimum (if it was only your intent to do the $100.00), I'd shoot an E-mail off to them tonight, DD.
I've never had anything this funky occur for me at Enom.
Please keep us posted.
B-)

•••
Let's say you start with this:

Account Balance: $5.00
Available Balance: $5.00

Then refill $100 into the account (less $3 cc fee), you'll get:

Account Balance: $5.00
Available Balance: $102.00 (that's 5+100-3)

Then you register a .com for $8.95:

Account Balance: - $3.95 (that's 5-8.95 = negative 3.95)
Available Balance: $93.05 (that's 102-8.95)

Sometime later, when your CC refill has fully worked its way through enom's accounting system, they'll update your account to this:

Account Balance: $93.05 (that's -3.95+97)
Available Balance: $93.05

Basically, account balance is the fully-accounted money in your account, and available is what enom will let you spend on regs regardless of the account balance.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back