Enom accounts will be moving to Hover

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
So I received an email just now that Tucows the owner of Enom will be migrating accounts to Hover. IMPORTANT: Your Enom account will be moved to Hover Hello, This is a notice that on November 20 2019, your Enom account and services will be migrated from Enom to Hover. The migration of your services is happening so that Tucows Inc., who owns both Enom and Hover, can … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I guess if you have no domains in your enom account then they just delete your account.

I received no email about hoover and since I moved my last domain from there a few months ago my login and password does not work and they will not send me over a new password.

So I guess no hoover account for me.

•••
I did not like finding out that not only would there be a small price increase for each domain renewal, but Hover also has a fee to transfer out. That's ridiculous.

•••
I did not like finding out that not only would there be a small price increase for each domain renewal, but Hover also has a fee to transfer out. That's ridiculous.
Maybe ask @Rob Monster for an epik transfer deal, they have been having some great promo transfer sales, could help offset some of those transfer fees which is a new one I have never heard of.

I still have my enom account, and have moved 400 out, down to the last 100, the auth code retrieval has been a slow go, but I am almost there. Enom is like pre moniker, get off the ship before it sinks.

•••
Maybe ask @Rob Monster for an epik transfer deal, they have been having some great promo transfer sales, could help offset some of those transfer fees which is a new one I have never heard of.

I still have my enom account, and have moved 400 out, down to the last 100, the auth code retrieval has been a slow go, but I am almost there. Enom is like pre moniker, get off the ship before it sinks.

I'm not transferring from Hover; I'm transferring from enom. Not that many left now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back