IT.COM

discuss End Users

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sentry.MBA

Established Member
Impact
Ok so I'm new to the domain scene, I now know I'm probably better of trying to find end users to buy the domains and such.

But from your past successful experiences how would you approach an end user and how would you bring them around to actually buying the domain?

Let's Discuss :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi and welcome. There is no easy way. I found that a short, direct to the point (non spammy) mail from a professional address (not gmail) and a good signature can help.

•••
@Pierre Barnard

Hello Pierre,

What do you mean by a good signature can help?

•••
Just saying, dont just write...Regards and your name...

Have a actual business name / logo / website link which looks professional.

•••
I never thought about using the signature of my emails I'll do it now. I always ended my emails with a "Thank you for reading."

Thanks Pierre,

•••
I never thought about using the signature of my emails I'll do it now. I always ended my emails with a "Thank you for reading."

Thanks Pierre,

Great @Julio, give it a shot!

•••
So what would you suggest for those who don't have a professional email / domain / website.

Also mind giving an example email you would send to help in the future with pointers and tips?

Thanks for the reply.

•••
•••
•••
Take a look at my Domain Sherpa video on finding and contacting the Right Decision Maker for Domain Name Sales:

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

David

Thanks I'll defo check this out when I'm back from work tonight :)

•••
look the right buyers come with good research so google well ! secondly focus and try to convince him/her that why should they buy your domain or why should be interested in it. Then sell them with a price that suits you taking into also their interests.

•••
look the right buyers come with good research so google well ! secondly focus and try to convince him/her that why should they buy your domain or why should be interested in it. Then sell them with a price that suits you taking into also their interests.

how would you pitch a decent price?

•••
Check out this post
https://www.namepros.com/threads/how-to-find-potential-end-users.68798/page-133#post-5945288
And one a couple posts later
I found them helpful.

Some people say they have success just using gmail. I've tried both a more professional address and gmail and didn't see much difference, but I think there might be quite a bit of difference if I have a professional-looking development and domain sales site that I email from (if I mention my site / business in the email as the entity I am operating as), so I'm working on that. It's not very expensive to at least get a good email address set up though.

•••
Hi and welcome. There is no easy way. I found that a short, direct to the point (non spammy) mail from a professional address (not gmail) and a good signature can help.
Spot On!! Also check the keywords that google has added to its spam filters and avoid those while sending the emails. Also take care that you don't use free vpn servers while sending out the mails.

•••
@Sentry.MBA Could you give a list of some domains you might be thinking about selling by email? So we could get a better idea of your situation.

•••
I have 13 domains but most probably wouldn't sell I'm not sure, but here are the list of domains.

• arethey.online
  • keepit.online
  • wrathful.co.uk
  • leagueoflegends.org.uk
  • minecraftcommunity.co.uk
  • testing.org.uk
  • quite.space
  • icann.design
  • cashreward.site
  • depressed.host
  • extirpate.co.uk
  • dealt.online
  • require.guru
Like I said though most of these you probably wouldn't find an end user for but there is my list.

•••
I have 13 domains but most probably wouldn't sell I'm not sure, but here are the list of domains.

• arethey.online
  • keepit.online
  • wrathful.co.uk
  • leagueoflegends.org.uk
  • minecraftcommunity.co.uk
  • testing.org.uk
  • quite.space
  • icann.design
  • cashreward.site
  • depressed.host
  • extirpate.co.uk
  • dealt.online
  • require.guru
Like I said though most of these you probably wouldn't find an end user for but there is my list.

Sorry friend, you have :pigeon:
poop.png

You are going about this all the wrong way. Instead of asking small questions, read the forum in depth. Start read the questions others have asked before you, and you will quickly learn how to buy premium domains and how to properly sell them.

Best of luck.

•••
Do you really want advice or simply want to take opportunity to sell your domains?

•••
for me i thinks it depends on how you approach the end user. i sold my domains through gmail.com. tick to what works for you.

•••
All my succeses with end user contacts were with dot coms with terms used in there industry, I have heard certain country codes work well but I don't dab in those because I am in USA, They have to be strong keyword terms otherwise you are wasting your time and theres.
Joe T

•••
Do you really want advice or simply want to take opportunity to sell your domains?

I'm not look for an opportunity to sell the domains, I'm new to the domain market and looking for pointers and guidance on the best ways about doing it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back