NameSilo

advice End user 3800 usd

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just got an email back from outbound wonr say the domain until and if completed, i emailed them the price is 3.8k usd if interested let me know and i'll explain the transfer process

She replied with just "im interested"

I then explained the process with either undeveloped or escrow as payment she has not replied for hours but she is the office manager/ technician so why would she be saying i'm not we? And why not reply back? Does this mean she agrees with the price as she didnt haggle what do you guys think

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is just hours. If they are interested they would reply soon that would may be 2-3 days. May be they are busy with their own stuff n would contact you when they are free. Who knows. Also I think they agreed to the price you quoted.

•••
Yeah, give it some time as sometimes things move slowly in corporate America. She may be going to her boss to allocate the funds or proposing it at the next meeting - don't hold the domain by any means if another buyer comes along, but give it a few days to see if anything comes of it.

•••
•••
best to have a IDGAF outlook on things...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back