NameSilo

question Enable 'Host your for sale pages on Dan.com' ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Leo2k

Established Member
Impact
Is it good to enable this option in Dan? What is the advantage and disadvantage?

Host your for sale pages on Dan.com

By enabling this feature all traffic on your domains will be forwarded to for sale pages hosted on Dan.com, including live support. When you don't opt-in for this feature, your buyers won't see our live support widget on your for sale pages.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has anyone tried it? Still looking for feedback from experienced people, while wondering why 2 people down voted this 😂

•••
I have enabled this option. I want the buyer to be able to contact the support easily before they make a decision. Does it make a difference to my sale through rate? Can't say. I have less than 100 domains for sale.
If I were a buyer, I may have a few questions before I click on the buy it now or make offer button.

•••
I have enabled this option. I want the buyer to be able to contact the support easily before they make a decision. Does it make a difference to my sale through rate? Can't say. I have less than 100 domains for sale.
If I were a buyer, I may have a few questions before I click on the buy it now or make offer button.
I guess the below part where it says ' to your internal marketplace ....' confused me a little. I guess it was supposed to be 'Our internal marketplace ' or I misunderstood it? Anyways, I have enabled it to see how it goes.
Screenshot_20230520-215320.png

•••
Yes,

I think better enabled

It's better to see dan in the domain (the company is managing the sale)

Otherwise if you see the your domain directly, some "could" not trust

Just my opinion

•••
How do we enable "host your for sale page on dan.com"? Here this article says just pointing the dns name servers to dan' ns1/2 and it's automatically on. Is that all needed ? Thanks ! medium.com / undeveloped/your-own-for-sale-page-adc1b66a3638

•••
I generally only set up the sales page of the minimalist template, and only set up the upfront price option and the quote option. Other than that, don't overdo it.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back