Domain Empire

opinion Dan.com- redirect to internal marketplace or directly to your domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandableWebsites

Impact

Host your for sale pages on Dan.com​

By enabling this feature all traffic on your domains will be forwarded to for sale pages hosted on Dan.com, including live support. When you don't opt-in for this feature, your buyers won't see our live support widget on your for sale pages.

Any strong opinions on this?

thanks
Scott

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had a domain parked on my own website for years but for sale on Dan also, nothing, parked it on Dan and about a week or two later it sold... Reason? Buyer said it was finally for sale at a reputable business they could trust, even though it was also on Dan & GD auctions prior to the lander. You need to remember most end-users don't go look for there name in Dan search, GD auctions, Sedo search, they go to the site and see if its for sale. If you have a site like HugeDomains, go for it but I would say dan or sedo landers are only going to up your chances of a sale for a smaller domainer, and on top of that they take less commission when your using there name servers. Just my 2 cents...

•••
i agree, but in this case the landing page is both dan.com, its just a difference of going here dan com/buy-domain/exampledomainname example domainname com

redirecting to internal page gets a support chat widget on the bottom right,

•••
i agree, but in this case the landing page is both dan.com, its just a difference of going here dan com/buy-domain/exampledomainname example domainname com

redirecting to internal page gets a support chat widget on the bottom right,

Uhhhhh... what? 🤨

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back