IT.COM

question Domain on Dan.com already sold

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

themrpayne

Impact
Greetings all,

There was a domain I was interested in on dan.com, but it has been sold. For the past three weeks and a few days there is no change at all at domains landing page, it only says ‘(domain name) is already sold.’

Now I’ve been reading and as I understand money & domain transfer should take few days to one week.

Are there any cases where it takes longer? Do I still have hope this domain would be released again for sale? Considering the fact that it took 3 weeks and maybe the buyer can’t pay or anything?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why didn't you buy it when you had the chance?

It's sold.

No chance of you getting it.

•••
Sometime the buyer bought just for future project, only knows she/he had it. My buyer got the chance to aquire it when I did cold email, and bought through DAN. I sold the domain in DAN 3 years ago, it is still pointed to DAN, said it is sold. 2 words .com, bought by Australian Company who has the .com.au version. They paid renewal but not changing the Name Server.

I think you loose the chance to buy it.

Last edited:
•••
Well I was abroad with two days left to get back home and do the purchase but I was late.

Surya that explains. So no rush from their side to do something immediately.

Well very bad indeed but anyways…

Thank you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back