Dynadot

domain Emodels.com

NameSilo
Watch

Brazilian domainer

Impact
Hi everyone, this is my first post here. Been buying and selling mostly brazilian ccTLD (.com.br) domains for the last 20 years.

I have a few .com's that I would like to get an idea on it's estimated value.

Emodels.com
Impex.com

Thanks!
Sergio

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice name, a lot of end users.
high x,xxx, low xx,xxx IMO.

•••
•••
There's one more: neoradio.com

•••
Emodels.com - Quite good, as could relate to fashion models or toy models. However, in some ways not that brandable because it's a bit "generic".

Impex.com - Nice because it's a 5 letter .com. Is it free from existing intellectual property restrictions? I wouldn't be surprised if there were already companies out there with this name.

Re value, yes there is some potential here, but value is whatever firm offers you get.

•••
Emodels.com - Quite good, as could relate to fashion models or toy models. However, in some ways not that brandable because it's a bit "generic".

Impex.com - Nice because it's a 5 letter .com. Is it free from existing intellectual property restrictions? I wouldn't be surprised if there were already companies out there with this name.

Re value, yes there is some potential here, but value is whatever firm offers you get.

Thanks for taking the time to reply Accelerator.

Impex stands for Import/export in many countries, so there's no IP restrictions. There are many companies carrying Impex on their business name, that's why I believe there must be good value on this domain.

What about NEORADIO.COM? Does it sound interesting as well in your opinion?

Thanks for the replies TrueDN and RU!

•••
Hi everyone, this is my first post here. Been buying and selling mostly brazilian ccTLD (.com.br) domains for the last 20 years.

I have a few .com's that I would like to get an idea on it's estimated value.

Emodels.com
Impex.com

Thanks!
Sergio

eModels is really great, need to wait a bit to get better offers, imo.

Impex is brandable, you can try to submit it to Brandbucket to get more exposure.

Good luck with both of them.

•••
I really like emodels domain. id value between 2-3k.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back