Domain Empire

domain EliteMindset.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetoskal

Impact
Hi guys, I recently acquired a domain that I'm interested in flipping, but I'm not sure how much is it worth. Would love your thoughts on it.

The domain name is EliteMindset.com. I thought it'd be great for self-motivational courses, bulking up workouts, or growth hacking courses.

What do you guys think?

Cheers,
Aetos

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It can really serve as nice brandable for self-motivational courses, etc, it might fetch mid XXX by end user who likes it, but there are so many alternatives to it, that probability of resale is rather slim.

•••
It can really serve as nice brandable for self-motivational courses, etc, it might fetch mid XXX by end user who likes it, but there are so many alternatives to it, that probability of resale is rather slim.
I see... That explains why my listing on Flippa is only $40 even though only 2 days are left... Seems I still have lots to learn on choosing a good name.

Thank you for the comment lolwarrior!

•••
You may still get a decent price for it because most of the bids in auctions happen in the last few hours.

•••
You may still get a decent price for it because most of the bids in auctions happen in the last few hours.
Ohhh I see. People are rushing for last minute bids huh? Looking forward to it then.

•••
•••
Hey guys, thought I might give an update. Elitemindset.com finally closed its auction at $500, which I figured was not bad. A mid-range price as expected. Thanks for the input! :)

•••
Hey guys, thought I might give an update. Elitemindset.com finally closed its auction at $500, which I figured was not bad. A mid-range price as expected. Thanks for the input! :)

Well done. Congratulations on the sale. May I ask, was that by the using the basic listing option, or did you opt for one of the upgraded listing options? With or without a Reserve?

•••
Well done. Congratulations on the sale. May I ask, was that by the using the basic listing option, or did you opt for one of the upgraded listing options? With or without a Reserve?

I just used the basic listing options, no other promos. I read somewhere that it's better to list without reserve to make it more attractive for bidders, so that's what I did as well.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back