Domain Empire

domain DogInsurances.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domaintribe

Established Member
Impact
Hi Guys, I just recently joined Namepros and a complete newbie when it comes to Domain Flipping.

I appreciate if you can take couple of minutes of your time and give your thoughts and feedback in terms of appraisal of the domain name "DogInsurances.com"

Every suggestion and feedback will be highly appreciated.

thank you.

-Karan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
good domain ,2nd to singular ,best used for a blog about insurances ,develop this and people will come ,lots of questions in this field ,you will soon be getting advertisers

•••
Nice domain. Good luck! I do not know enough to value your domain but I am definitely sure it is not "reg fee" or 0 value :)

•••
doginsurance.com okay minor money niche people love their pets

insurances makes it a 'dog' so I wouldn't touch it for anything

no one searches for any type of insurance with 'insurances' unless they can't speak English that well

lots of plurals work this one does not

good luck though

•••
Thanks Mate coco77....appreciate your Input :)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks idomainapprisal for your Input.......appreciate your feedback.

Last edited:
•••
good domain ,2nd to singular ,best used for a blog about insurances ,develop this and people will come ,lots of questions in this field ,you will soon be getting advertisers

Thank you for your valuable suggestion....

•••
if you got a passion for dogs, try doginsurance with a good tld to develop

if you are just a flipper, dump it fast

good plurals

cars for car
autos for auto
deals for deal

insurances for insurance see the problem

so some plurals are lovely the cats meow

insurances well it's just a dog

but good try for a newbie

so while some are telling you it's 'good' I'm sorry, it's not

good luck though, a cheap lesson for you if you just wasted reg fees on it

•••
The reason why I suggested a blog is that

•••

good plurals

cars for car
autos for auto
deals for deal

Thanks for your Brief explanation, that helps to understand this Domain world :)...... just stared learning, long way to go. thanks once again.

•••

good plurals

cars for car
autos for auto
deals for deal

Domain tribe ,the reason why I suggested a blog is because your domain would do great with great content ,the same situation as the guy with 247usedcars.com , 1 person will search for his keyword for every 100 that will search for yours ,these are both if you will hack domains ,the value will come with content ,that's why estibot values yours at 200 and his at zero ,I don't like estibot and I think they appraise stuff too high, this other guy values his domains on what they could be ,I sell domains that are correct and sell themselves , develop the site and your site will have value ,yours and the seo expert domains are really worth zero unless optimized

•••
Domain tribe ,the reason why I suggested a blog is because your domain would do great with great content ,the same situation as the guy with 247usedcars.com , 1 person will search for his keyword for every 100 that will search for yours ,these are both if you will hack domains ,the value will come with content ,that's why estibot values yours at 200 and his at zero ,I don't like estibot and I think they appraise stuff too high, this other guy values his domains on what they could be ,I sell domains that are correct and sell themselves , develop the site and your site will have value ,yours and the seo expert domains are really worth zero unless optimized

thanks for briefing your thoughts ..... am just soking in all the info, from all to get a feel and idea on Domains and their selling business.

•••
this other guy values his domains on what they could be ,I sell domains that are correct and sell themselves , develop the site and your site will have value

First I've never put a value on any of my domains here, and most appraisals I made in the appraisal area (none for my own names) the names that I have put a value on, aren't even worth a reg fee usually IMO, like this domain, it's a dog and should not have been registered and never developed

Unlike most here, I'm a developer primarily and also a domain 'investor', and if someone came to me with real money to waste on developing a dog like this, I would turn down the project, since to get my skills today, you have to

a. have big bucks to develop
b. give me a piece of the project

99% of people with domains they own as 'investors' have no clue what it takes to really develop a domain name, that's why you see them saying oh develop this or that, LOL, maybe their time is worthless, mine is worth a lot and to put up 5 simple pages in wordpress with real seo on it and a nav slider and a nice theme well it's around 1K a page through my company and yet some wanna be hacks will do it for 99 bucks out of India

Now to do REAL DEVELOPMENT you're talking about thousands of pages and a lot more than seo and a slider, etc, you're talking about app development and cloud development and real apps, etc.

So 500K to 5M is a 'normal' development budget today, so do you really want to put good money and or your valuable time on a dog domain name like this, hell no

Now if you follow the advice of who I quoted he thinks ilawyer4you.mobi is just as good as ilawyer.com to 'develop'.

LOL

he's not a developer and I doubt he's ever sold a domain name for more than pocket change (5K)

anyone claiming 'insurances' should be developed or has any value is not giving you sound advice

with the net still being in infant stage, meaning what is big today won't even exist in 10 or 20 years, there's still a huge window to is get into great projects and the key to any project is

a. get a keyword.com if available or a strong prefix keyword.com
b. be ready to put 500K to 5M into development
c. if it works, you can get 25m to 50m for 2nd stage financing and then do an IPO and get 1bil+

99.9% of 'opinions' here are from quick buck speculators

that's great, lots of minor money being made today by speculating in some keywords in worthless tld's that will never be developed out

the IPO's are all coming out of .com projects, so .com is king

you say that here and all the speculators get upset because they're churning nothing 'investments' into pocket change and building nothing and it's really just a con game

oh I own keyword.tld give me xxxx or xxxxxx

why?

if it's not .com it has no future

if it's a minor industry and not a major industry it's never going to see an IPO day

oh, you got a great idea for the next traffic site, good luck, you better have a fortune in dough to have the infrastructure to do a fast viral growth and today a real app starts in the 500K range

A startup today needs 4 to 5 gurus, a guy who is expert on the cloud and apps
A great developer and content creator
A great seo guy/girl
A sem expert

That's 1M a year in salaries and a piece of the action to get sharp people able to do a big project

very few names have ever appeared in this section that actually have development level value, so in real life that's how I look at a domain, is it .com and is it a huge industry and is it natural keyword or a limited amount of quality prefixes

outside of .com, no tld is worth developing in IMO, none of them, the reason is simple you won't get far in investor dough unless you have a .com period

name one IPO for a .mobi or .pro or whatever .tld that was not a .com

even a .net that took off had to buy the .com before they could do an ipo

so in the big picture, .com is all that is worth developing and 'investing' in IF you have big plans and IPO ideas

sure you can churn tons of tld's today for minor dough, but none will ever see the light of an IPO

they're like bitcoin, a complete scam started by the NSA to track terrorists and drug dealers and experts that understand the algorithm and encryption and how servers and volume work all said, it's a toy, it will never do anything since the idea is all wrong, you can do volume in transactions hundreds of millions a day

Sure enough a few stress tests were done and the network came to it's knees

you need huge computers to do what visa and mastercard do today and the idea of 20K slow servers all sharing the same ledger, well it's FUNNY when you really understand the fault of the scam

Now the same with tld's all the 'experts' saying they got value, and some thinking they do, well down the road .com's will still be going public and not one tld outside of .com will have an ipo

So that means in the big picture, only fools will develop outside the .com tld

or they're hobbyists

if you want to maximize the value of your time and money you have one tld, .com

a major industry .com is now worth 5M to 100M without a prefix, so what is the development prefix worth? to speculators not much, but a quality prefix on maybe 100 industry terms are the most valuable domain names around IMO since they can get huge development budgets and if lucky one day an IPO, no other tld has that potential. so to me, they're all worthless, like bitcoin, a scam started by a few that profited, who profited from the tld rush? a few registrars that's who, the names are worthless for development

Now if you want to waste time and money with insurances on any term, go ahead, it is worthless and will never sell for more than pocket change due to being a bad plural

.com is king and some plurals are great but insurances is worthless and should never be developed and it should have never been registered

Now for anyone to continue to say they like it and it's good or great, well they're not giving you great advice IMO, since it's a zero search term, not even 1 out of 100 will search for dog insurances

LOL

I doubt even 1 out 1000 would search for it

worthless domain, anyone claiming it has value is giving you bad advice IMO

Last edited:
•••
reg fee

don't add "s" where it doesn't belong

imo....

•••
Agreed..additional 's' kills the value of this domain name

•••
First I've never put a value on any of my domains here, and most appraisals I made in the appraisal area (none for my own names) the names that I have put a value on, aren't even worth a reg fee usually IMO, like this domain, it's a dog and should not have been registered and never developed

Unlike most here, I'm a developer primarily and also a domain 'investor', and if someone came to me with real money to waste on developing a dog like this, I would turn down the project, since to get my skills today, you have to

99% of people with domains they own as 'investors' have no clue what it takes to really develop a domain name, that's why you see them saying oh develop this or that, LOL, maybe their time is worthless, mine is worth a lot and to put up 5 simple pages in wordpress with real seo on it and a nav slider and a nice theme well it's around 1K a page through my company and yet some wanna be hacks will do it for 99 bucks out of India

Now to do REAL DEVELOPMENT you're talking about thousands of pages and a lot more than seo and a slider, etc, you're talking about app development and cloud development and real apps, etc.

So 500K to 5M is a 'normal' development budget today, so do you really want to put good money and or your valuable time on a dog domain name like this, hell no

Now if you follow the advice of who I quoted he thinks ilawyer4you.mobi is just as good as ilawyer.com to 'develop'.

LOL

he's not a developer and I doubt he's ever sold a domain name for more than pocket change (5K)

anyone claiming 'insurances' should be developed or has any value is not giving you sound advice

with the net still being in infant stage, meaning what is big today won't even exist in 10 or 20 years, there's still a huge window to is get into great projects and the key to any project is

c. if it works, you can get 25m to 50m for 2nd stage financing and then do an IPO and get 1bil+

that's great, lots of minor money being made today by speculating in some keywords in worthless tld's that will never be developed out

you say that here and all the speculators get upset because they're churning nothing 'investments' into pocket change and building nothing and it's really just a con game

why?

if it's a minor industry and not a major industry it's never going to see an IPO day

oh, you got a great idea for the next traffic site, good luck, you better have a fortune in dough to have the infrastructure to do a fast viral growth and today a real app starts in the 500K range

A great seo guy/girl
A sem expert

That's 1M a year in salaries and a piece of the action to get sharp people able to do a big project

very few names have ever appeared in this section that actually have development level value, so in real life that's how I look at a domain, is it .com and is it a huge industry and is it natural keyword or a limited amount of quality prefixes

outside of .com, no tld is worth developing in IMO, none of them, the reason is simple you won't get far in investor dough unless you have a .com period

so in the big picture, .com is all that is worth developing and 'investing' in IF you have big plans and IPO ideas

sure you can churn tons of tld's today for minor dough, but none will ever see the light of an IPO

they're like bitcoin, a complete scam started by the NSA to track terrorists and drug dealers and experts that understand the algorithm and encryption and how servers and volume work all said, it's a toy, it will never do anything since the idea is all wrong, you can do volume in transactions hundreds of millions a day

you need huge computers to do what visa and mastercard do today and the idea of 20K slow servers all sharing the same ledger, well it's FUNNY when you really understand the fault of the scam

Now the same with tld's all the 'experts' saying they got value, and some thinking they do, well down the road .com's will still be going public and not one tld outside of .com will have an ipo

or they're hobbyists

a major industry .com is now worth 5M to 100M without a prefix, so what is the development prefix worth? to speculators not much, but a quality prefix on maybe 100 industry terms are the most valuable domain names around IMO since they can get huge development budgets and if lucky one day an IPO, no other tld has that potential. so to me, they're all worthless, like bitcoin, a scam started by a few that profited, who profited from the tld rush? a few registrars that's who, the names are worthless for development

Now if you want to waste time and money with insurances on any term, go ahead, it is worthless and will never sell for more than pocket change due to being a bad plural

.com is king and some plurals are great but insurances is worthless and should never be developed and it should have never been registered

Now for anyone to continue to say they like it and it's good or great, well they're not giving you great advice IMO, since it's a zero search term, not even 1 out of 100 will search for dog insurances

LOL

wow, thats an in depth analysis and information.

firstly,Thanks mate for taking your time out to give guidance and inputs....appreciate that.

it's very detailed view from your perspective and good to know.

Since am new to domaing, I dont know what rational went into me taking up that domain, I suppose it just struck me at that moment and i dint give much though to 'S' in the insurances then, just was too excited to own a domain......

I suppose i am learning the art of trade by making mistakes initially and hopefully will learn from my mistakes going forward.

I respect and appreciate every ones views and inputs, how much diverse and different they may be from each others, for i get to analyse each one of them and get a broader prospective on this Industry . Finally, it has to be you,in the sense me , who will have to take in all the suggestions, and take the final decision on it.

thank you once again.....

•••

LOL

why?

A great seo guy/girl
A sem expert

or they're hobbyists

LOL

He owns the domain already ,he ca develop a site to try it out of course its not a great domain ,same for 247usedcars.com it sucks.so cut the big wall street talk ,if your time was worth so much you would not have wasted 20 min posting that rubish ,kid

•••

Hi Mate, what do you recon the value (if any) for this Domain to sell it off .....

Like all here agree the 'S' has killed it, does it survive any chance of getting any money on it? $xx / $xxx / $xxxx ?

•••
Hi Dear Fellow Domineers,

Appreciate all your suggestions, inputs and thoughts into what this Domain is worth or worth not.....

But, kindly lets not target each other, abuse or belittle or demean or look down upon each others views and analysis.

We need to respect each others views , rather than taking it personal, for it isn't good for any one of us and doesn't serve any good to us .

Lets all try to help each other in a friendly atmosphere, for the final thoughts and decision lies with the person who raised the Request.

Happy Domaing.......

•••
He owns the domain already ,he ca develop a site to try it out of course its not a great domain ,same for 247usedcars.com it sucks.so cut the big wall street talk ,if your time was worth so much you would not have wasted 20 min posting that rubish ,kid

Thanks for your views mate.....

•••
Sorry to burst your bubble dude, but Dog/Insurances/com is worthless.

•••
Sorry to burst your bubble dude, but Dog/Insurances/com is worthless.

Hey Buddy, dont worry, for I dont have any bubble, for as a complete newbie , i am just testing the waters and have come prepared with ZERO expectations on this.

thanks for your view.

•••
Hey Buddy, dont worry, for I dont have any bubble, for as a complete newbie , i am just testing the waters and have come prepared with ZERO expectations on this.

thanks for your view.

May I suggest you study this forum for a while before you spend your money on domains.

There is no shame in learning first.

We all went through this phase. :xf.smile:

•••
May I suggest you study this forum for a while before you spend your money on domains.

There is no shame in learning first.

We all went through this phase. :xf.smile:

Will Do........

Where to start off on this website for newbiews ?????Do you suggest any particular 'Thread' or ' section ' or 'category' where I can get to learn the foundations ????

Last edited:
•••
247usedcars.com it sucks

I'd take that 247 name over 99.9% of what I've seen in appraisals so far

for a few reasons

a. it's a brandable .com
b. used cars is a mega billion buck industry
c. it fits into the auto niche which we do a ton of development in

now to speculators, they see little value in it

to a developer of .com projects, it's a great prefix in a major industry

opinions are like you know what

so 247 used cars is now a development project for obvious , reasons

well worth development

you're not a developer and you see value in tld's I wouldn't touch

so be it, but your opinion is just that, an opinion

dog insurances is not worth developing and it should of never been registered, yet your opinion is it is good and could be developed, that is bad advice to a newbie and he should know what you stated is just bad advice

if you want a hobby then register a sub domain for free on wordpress.com for a dog insurance term, you don't need to waste any money on registering and then hosting and paying lots of money to develop such a dog

if you want to slam 247 used cars do it in the thread for it

now unlike you, I've spoken to the ceo's or their 'teams' for the top used car dealers in the USA about a development project for used cars

so that's the potential of that name, some of the big used car dealers will be uploading large databases of their inventory to populate a brandable .com for USED CARS, the reason is simple, the name is better for people searching for new cars than their made up names and there's many of them now

you now have a few very large nationwide used car dealers all with terrible domains for seo or sem who also do new cars, it's why those companies have to spend mega millions on branding bad names with tv/radio/print

sure they sell used cars with bad domains but if their inventory was on 247 used cars or a properly developed prefix in .com for used cars, that exposure will help them sell even more

dog insurance is niche of the oveall insurance business and guess what we have development projects in insurance as well

auto
legal
insurance
homes
news
trades
alternative
music

we develop in all those areas and have lots of projects and we put a fortune into apps and domains and cloud network etc

this domain registration was an obvious mistake by a newbie, it was registered by a newbie and to give that person any positive advice about such a dog domain is bad advice, look at most of the thread, everyone but the tld expert is saying bad registration no value

some times you got to call a spade a spade

now with your rational (the person slamming 247), we should be wasting a fortune in development on tld's that are garbage

tld's outside of .com are worthless for any project with a serious development team and a budget

so your opinion of 247 used cars is meaningless since it's from a tld speculator, but you're sure free to express it in the 247 thread

bash it all you want, you're not a developer and the tld's you value have no real value to developers

the people with valuable domain assets are all saying the same thing, reg fees in this thread

well to me, even a reg fee was a waste on this particular domain

some plurals .com are great real assets

this is not one of them and to attack me and any asset I own just shows how insecure you are to attack 247 used cars .com in this thread to try to prove your opinion has merit

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back